All-Star Strangest Thing That's Ever Happened At A Comp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's the most bizarre thing that's ever happened while you were at a comp? (besides the lights at the Milkhouse during Tsu) This was inspired by the comp we were at today where a cinderblock fell from the ceiling, striking a mom in the head and injuring two others as well. The mom was taken to the hospital, but she was severely injured, so please send some prayers her way-she was with Stellar All Stars from Phila., PA. Needless to say, this was the most bizarre comp ever. They evacuated the facility, and as this all occurred just as the final awards were about to start, they held awards in the parking lot!
Sending prayers and love from NJSE.
Oh no...such a nice organization. I hope the mom is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prayers going out to her, the other two injured, and all else who were effected!
That's awful. I hope she gets better quickly.

At what facility was the event held?
How frightening,prayers for a complete recovery for those injured and hoping that any children who saw the incident are not too traumatized.
THANK YOU ALL! <3

ATTENTION EVERYONE!:
I come from the program with the mother who got injured. I just want to update you all that she is OK! She has stiches, and last that I heard.. she's being admitted for an MRI. It was a very scary moment for our program, but we want to thank EVERYONE for the support and prayers for the mother and her daughter (who's on my team, and was extremely shaken up). This really made us realize what a family this sport really is and how much love and support we have for one another! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

- The Stellar All Star Family !!!
So glad that she is ok, such a scary thing to have happened. I hope the MRI goes well for her and she is cleared to go home soon.

That's awful. I hope she gets better quickly.

At what facility was the event held?
The Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA. Before we left, police were already investigating along with the county fire marshall's office. You can believe there will be a full investigation into exactly what happened. What was so bizarre is that no one knew where the cinderblock even came from because the ceiling wasn't made of blocking and neither were any support beams or anything! Chayse Alexandria - that is SUCH great news!!! Thank you for updating us!

Update from our facebook! (All names we're taken out in respect of our parents and athletes!)
"K is all stitched up...T and A are ok....Wow could have been so much worse.....K lucky to be alive and so blessed it didn't fall onto a child, baby, etc...we love you Q and K ?....Anything you need I'm here ...well my birthday will forever be a reminder of how important life is not just my own life in general....don't sweat the small stuff life can change in the blink of an eye...prayers and love received well and sincerely appreciated"

And yes it was our program owners birthday today!

Again, thank you all for the support and prayers! The mother is OK and on her way home! :)

Glad to hear all is well! I bet you're all still shaken up though. Wowzers!

Last year a WSF competition had a bomb threat. They evacuated and got so off schedule most of our teams werent able to compete. Who wants to bomb cheerleaders? Just annoying and weird.

Last year a WSF competition had a bomb threat. They evacuated and got so off schedule most of our teams werent able to compete. Who wants to bomb cheerleaders? Just annoying and weird.

Hmmm maybe a team wasn't ready so this was their way of getting out of it?
Jk but that's crazy!

Update from our facebook! (All names we're taken out in respect of our parents and athletes!)
"K is all stitched up...T and A are ok....Wow could have been so much worse.....K lucky to be alive and so blessed it didn't fall onto a child, baby, etc...we love you Q and K ?....Anything you need I'm here ...well my birthday will forever be a reminder of how important life is not just my own life in general....don't sweat the small stuff life can change in the blink of an eye...prayers and love received well and sincerely appreciated"

And yes it was our program owners birthday today!

Again, thank you all for the support and prayers! The mother is OK and on her way home! :)
I am so glad to hear that she is okay, i was at the comp. in Oaks today, and my mom and i were praying that the Stellar mom and the 2 others who were injured would be okay!:)

last year at a very small comp a radiator fell off the wall onto a little cheerleader she was severly injured i believe had to have surgery it was so scary and this year at battle at the capitol was walking to meet cp's team after they competed and walked right into two moms from another program fist fighting in the middle of the arena that to me was just ridiculous

Back