All-Star Strangest Thing That's Ever Happened At A Comp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Cheer Tech wins all prizes in this category.... hence, why I NEVER use them. Let me share the experience I had yesterday:

1. Registration table is in the middle of a food court/shopping area... and it's the same table that they sell comp merchandise
2. WARMUPS WERE OUTSIDE on a windy day... the kids were freezing
3. WARMUPS WERE NOT ON A LEVEL SURFACE!!!!!!!! Did they really think we weren't going to notice that the mats were on a 30 degree angle? I'm watching in disbelief as every team is having flyers fall off the back of their stunt. HOW DOES THE USASF EVEN ALLOW A COMPANY LIKE THIS TO EXIST!?
4. A kid was lying on the competition floor screaming in pain from an injury and they didn't stop the music.
5. The competition was running 25 minutes ahead of schedule, but no one knew. There were parents who paid a disgustingly exhorbitant amount of money to get in and didn't even get to see their kids perform.

Cheer Tech is a disaster. It's a ghetto, rinky-dink operation that shouldn't even be under the USASF, as far as I'm concerned. It's an embarrassment to our sport.

I have been saying this for years,

A girl threw up at least three times during her routine. The first time she ran back to the wall and threw up on the banner. Then returned to the floor and did her tumbling pass. Then threw up on the middle of the floor after basing. They had to stop competition to clean up the floor and the banner. They did replace the foam sections and my daughter's team went next :eek:

A girl threw up at least three times during her routine. The first time she ran back to the wall and threw up on the banner. Then returned to the floor and did her tumbling pass. Then threw up on the middle of the floor after basing. They had to stop competition to clean up the floor and the banner. They did replace the foam sections and my daughter's team went next :eek:

Suzie must have had a little too much "Go Go Juice"....

At Reach the Beach this year, Full Out had their Int. coed 5 and restricted 5 teams switch time slots due to a team member needing to leave. RTB had approved it and everything. They did the awards ceremony for restricted 5 before Full Out's R5 even competed..

Back