Stretching Dvd's For Flyers??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

jmho...the examples shown in that video were terrible. Very poor technique. I would not purchase that dvd. jmo.

jmho...the examples shown in that video were terrible. Very poor technique. I would not purchase that dvd. jmo.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel that way? The coaches that made the video were trained in Russia and were world title holders. I just like hearing others point of view.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel that way? The coaches that made the video were trained in Russia and were world title holders. I just like hearing others point of view.

I am only commenting on the way the girls were pulling the bow and arrow and to me the scorp and scale were not that good.... If you want someone to buy a video I would use girls that did the skill correctly to demonstrate.
you do not bend your leg first in a bow and arrow.... you kick up to a stretch and then pull. I was not reffering to the russian accrobats in the begining of the video. Again, just expressing my opinion.

I am only commenting on the way the girls were pulling the bow and arrow and to me the scorp and scale were not that good.... If you want someone to buy a video I would use girls that did the skill correctly to demonstrate.
you do not bend your leg first in a bow and arrow.... you kick up to a stretch and then pull. I was not reffering to the russian accrobats in the begining of the video. Again, just expressing my opinion.

I completely respect your opinion, just wanted to hear what you thought :) Your right that you don't bend your leg in a bow and arrow, I think that was just for learning. I'll ask the coach who made it though, and bring up the points you mentioned. Thanks for the reply!

Back