All-Star Stunt Group Gift

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm trying to do somehting similar for my daughter's stunt group. This is their last comp and she's on a senior team so 2 of her 3 group members are aging out.

I'm struggling with the wording to put with it.

I was thinking something like "I wanted to fly. But because of you I was able to Soar!" or something. IDK

I have a picture, although not the BEST picture I have of them, but it is right before they load into a stunt so she is still on the ground and you can see everyone's faces. I'm thinking of using that one.

Any other suggestions for wording on a gift like this?
Love that Soar quote. You could also use something about trust. Trust is a special thing between a flyer and her bases!

We ended up taking a picture of her stunt group together on day 1 of our comp and then using a quote my daughter picked from Tim McGraw or something. It wasn't cheer related it said "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go we take a little of each other with us.

This was appropriate for us since he bases/backspots were aging out. And they've been together for 3 seasons so they did all feel super connected. We got it done very quickly Saturday night and gave it to her group Sunday at comp with a note she had written to each of them telling them how much they meant to her.

It was great. They all loved it and there were many tears shed that day.

Back