All-Star Stunt Privates Lessons In La, Vegas, Arizona... Please Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 9, 2012
I just received the super exciting news that I will be traveling to the USA for my first overseas business trip in less than 20 days!! :D

I'll be visiting our offices and clients etc in LA, Las Vegas and Arizona and I would LOVE to know of what all star teams are there, and if anyone knows if they offer stunt or tumbling privates? I'll be in the US for about a month and it seems like a perfect opportunity to work on my skills!

Any tips or advice on how to contact people/find teams etc would be much appreciated :)

If you are looking for cheerleading gyms then California All Stars, CheerForce All Stars, OC All stars, Victory cheer company and many more are all located in the general Los Angeles area. And they all offer privates, you just have to call and schedule one.

Awesome thank you all SO much for the info :) i'll definitely contact AZ Power and Desert Storm because I'll be in the area for work for at least a week.

It looks like I'll also be traveling to Texas now too... anyone on here from Cheer Athletics or Spirit of Texas know the best contact person to speak to about stunt privates?

Back