Stunt Stand - How Long To Ship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2014
I ordered a stunt stand for my daughter about 10 days ago. I got an initial email order confirmation but nothing since. Im just wondering how long before I should expect to get it? I'm used to super fast shipping like Amazon which is unfair to other retailers but I did expect to see some other communication by now?

I ordered a stunt stand for my daughter about 10 days ago. I got an initial email order confirmation but nothing since. Im just wondering how long before I should expect to get it? I'm used to super fast shipping like Amazon which is unfair to other retailers but I did expect to see some other communication by now?
You may want to try contacting them directly. According to their website they ship in 24-48 hrs, but it is possible if you ordered as part of the Black Friday event they will ship sometime between now and Dec 12 so you'll have it by Christmas

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

You may want to try contacting them directly. According to their website they ship in 24-48 hrs, but it is possible if you ordered as part of the Black Friday event they will ship sometime between now and Dec 12 so you'll have it by Christmas

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**
That would make sense. I'll contact them directly . Just makes me nervous that I haven't heard from them.

I have never heard of any complaints on them not shipping or worries of them not being reputable.

I believe they even have a presence here on the boards. If you search stunt stand you may even find them.

Hello,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner! We have been swamped with emails for the last two weeks about orders and are trying to get through them as quickly as we can. With that, if you did order a Christmas edition colored Stunt Stand® training device, we expect to ship them by December 6. For our Black with Pink grip ones, you should have already received it! Let me know if you have any questions by calling (972) 244-3312 and we will be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you for your continued support and if you did order a Christmas edition, your daughter is going to love it, we promise!

Hello,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner! We have been swamped with emails for the last two weeks about orders and are trying to get through them as quickly as we can. With that, if you did order a Christmas edition colored Stunt Stand® training device, we expect to ship them by December 6. For our Black with Pink grip ones, you should have already received it! Let me know if you have any questions by calling (972) 244-3312 and we will be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you for your continued support and if you did order a Christmas edition, your daughter is going to love it, we promise!
My stunt stand was delayed in customs but the customer service was super helpful and kept me updated. they were certainly a pleasure to deal with!

Back