Stunt Stand Or Cheerbalance Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you everyone for your input. I ordered a stunt stand last week, so hopefully we will have it next week. I do have to say I am still very intrigued by the cheer balance.

Thank you everyone for your input. I ordered a stunt stand last week, so hopefully we will have it next week. I do have to say I am still very intrigued by the cheer balance.

Upon reading everything, I believe you made the right decision (coming from the co-owner of the Stunt Stand;)). I would love to hear your opinion on how it worked for your younger daughter who was new to flying. We specifically designed it so that your flyer's safety was the number one priority. I never wanted to have a flyer get hurt while simply trying to practice. Any feedback on how the Stunt Stand® Training Device worked for your daughter would be appreciated.

And as a side note; I am also intrigued by the Cheerbalance. I have never seen it in person, but I have called upon my customers to send me one and we are giving them full credit towards our newer Elite Edition Stunt Stand® Training Devices. I look forward to seeing it in person and reviewing it myself as we spent over a year designing the original Stunt Stand® Training Device. Some of our earlier contraptions can be seen here for anyone bored: How it’s Made – Evolution of the Stunt Stand | Cheerleading Stunt Stand

Willis Yehl
-Co-Owner of the Stunt Stand® Training Device

Hi we make hand made Cheer Balance and Flexibility Stands. Our stands are made at a high height than other stands its to conquer the fear of flying. Most young or new flyers do have a sense of fear when flying at heights. Our stands are about 11 inches off the ground and yes do have metal bars. However I would think that most would use shoes while practicing because that is what they would normally fly in. Just like learning to tumble in shoes. We have all ages purchase our stands and it does really show the reality of flying. It helps strengthen core and leg muscles and in the end your flyer will be come stronger and more stable. Most of our clients place the stand on a mat as well. My 9 year old flyer who started using hers when she was 7 has never had an issue with the height and not being able to get on the stand. She is very small and petite and loves her stand. As you can see in the picture she has over time become so aware of her body and pulling positions is easier for her in the air than on the ground. She now uses the stand both bare feet and with shoes. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Physical practice and progression is so important when fear is involved, and these sound like good suggestions- keep in mind that some cheerleaders need extra time spent on working through the block/fear by developing their mental skills.

Back