All-Star Stunting/pyramid Help -small Squad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2017
I have a small squad of 7, yes 7! I had 9 which wasn't so bad, but they were/are sisters and they never show up to practice and have excuses right before practice every week. I can't do it anymore, we have moved on without them.

s1 team -- I'm having a big problem coordinating stunt/pyramid for 7....I have one group solid, but then I just have these 3 left over and I'm at a loss as to what to use them for. Any ideas what I can do with 7? I can't believe I am scrambling right now, I'm over frustrated :( Should I just have them tumble/dance while we do a stunt? Should I have them do a completely different stunt and thigh stand without a back? should I switch up our whole stunt and have them do both and just have one prep and the other thigh? opinions please ......For Pyramid, I can use the group as a connection shoulder sit.

Bear with me I'm a little new, too :)

We have a small team of 7 as well. You can do a lot of stunts will just 3. For pyramid you can have a should sit/shoulder stand brace the other stunt as well as bracing with below prep level stunts.

I have a small squad of 7, yes 7! I had 9 which wasn't so bad, but they were/are sisters and they never show up to practice and have excuses right before practice every week. I can't do it anymore, we have moved on without them.

s1 team -- I'm having a big problem coordinating stunt/pyramid for 7....I have one group solid, but then I just have these 3 left over and I'm at a loss as to what to use them for. Any ideas what I can do with 7? I can't believe I am scrambling right now, I'm over frustrated :( Should I just have them tumble/dance while we do a stunt? Should I have them do a completely different stunt and thigh stand without a back? should I switch up our whole stunt and have them do both and just have one prep and the other thigh? opinions please ......For Pyramid, I can use the group as a connection shoulder sit.

Bear with me I'm a little new, too :)
cheerwiz.com will a huge help for you. Lots of rarely used stunts that you could use.

Back