All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not true that FBI has never been wrong. Y'all were wrong about the Indonesian kid being ZTA (can't remember his username). I hate these witch hunts just on the off chance you're not right.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
It's not true that FBI has never been wrong. Y'all were wrong about the Indonesian kid being ZTA (can't remember his username). I hate these witch hunts on the off chance you're wrong.

When was a the last time cupie directly called anyone out without being absolutely certain? She had to have come by some very solid info to do that. And the proof-ee is always the one screaming "PROOF?!?" to the proof-er.

I don't really care one way or the other, but I find it funny&sad whenever anyone feels a need to pretend to be someone they aren't. Or feels a need to be completely anonymous.

Just don't set up a gofundme and we're probably cool.

But I'll probably make fun of Whoadeedle till the day that I die.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

I can see the hotel that hosts BATC from my apartment so I'm down to meet up with people next year.

Edit: that awk moment when I realize I never updated my location...

I totally get that. It just seems a little suspicious that no one knows her at all and she seems so knowledgeable. I dunno maybe I am just a jaded fool and she has rubbed me the wrong way since she joined. Again this is just my opinion.
Your first two sentences contradict each other.

Fierceboard. The Salem of the 21st century

Your first two sentences contradict each other.

Fierceboard. The Salem of the 21st century
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/QUOTE

I don't know where that first sentence came from maybe I shouldn't type on 2 hours of sleep in 2 days. Sorry you are right they do contradict each other not sure why I typed that. Too many thoughts in my head. Thanks for pointing it out lol

20140601_203119_zps9d7a65a2.jpg

This is huge. Excuse my pores visible from Saturn and the fact that this is my bathroom. But @King suggested that it would help?

Hopefully this makes you all feel more comfortable with me posting here? If not, there's not much more I can do. :(

I'm not wearing any. It's just the way the light showed through my layers. Either way, hopefully this clears things up for you all, not sure what else to do if it doesn't. :(

Latest posts

Back