All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I promise I am not drunk, my post are not making since sorry guys lack of sleep and pregnancy brain.

20140601_203119_zps9d7a65a2.jpg

This is huge. Excuse my pores visible from Saturn and the fact that this is my bathroom. But @King suggested that it would help?

Hopefully this makes you all feel more comfortable with me posting here? If not, there's not much more I can do. :(
I pictured you as older. Don't ask why though cause I can't explain.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

I pictured you as older. Don't ask why though cause I can't explain.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

I'm not as young as I look. Genetics! I am actually 30.

Seriously though, I'm sorry that my anonymity caused some confusion. I've had social media issues in the past dealing with work and such so I keep a low profile any time I am online. I hope we can be done with this. If not, I think I need to be done here because this rather strange. I've never had to do this in any other online community.

Seriously though, I'm sorry that my anonymity caused some confusion. I've had social media issues in the past dealing with work and such so I keep a low profile any time I am online. I hope we can be done with this. If not, I think I need to be done here because this rather strange.

you kind of look like michelle obama! hahah

well.. that was a fun summer witch hunt. it's only june, y'all, now what?

Seriously though, I'm sorry that my anonymity caused some confusion. I've had social media issues in the past dealing with work and such so I keep a low profile any time I am online. I hope we can be done with this. If not, I think I need to be done here because this rather strange. I've never had to do this in any other online community.
Apologies in order! When no one could find any info about you and your posts sounded too much like deedle to be a coincidence I was certain you were her. I'm sorry if we caused you any stress.

And you're harder to look up online than anyone I've ever met here.

Accepted! I am sorry to have caused so much confusion. Just trying to stay under the radar. I really don't like posting my name, my kid's info, my program name, school name, etc. because I am VERY private. I do LOVE cheer/coaching so I thought this would be a fun place to hang out/exchange ideas/etc. Definitely never meant for it to cause such a stir.

Accepted! I am sorry to have caused so much confusion. Just trying to stay under the radar. I really don't like posting my name, my kid's info, my program name, school name, etc. because I am VERY private. I do LOVE cheer so I thought this would be a fun place to hang out/exchange ideas/etc. Definitely never meant for it to cause such a stir.

Carry on!
Well you just got baptized in the flames of the fierceboard. If you can survive it then you deserve to stay!

I included you in the pm originally. I've been adding people as they request

I think I joined just after all this drama. I've heard reference to it but haven't investigated what it was all about. But NOW I have to know! Please add me. I swear I'm the mother of the girl in the pic and I'm not a weird stalker. Lol!!!

Back