All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I included you in the pm originally. I've been adding people as they request
Way late to the thread, but add me please? :D Darn being super busy when the good stuff happens!

ETA: Caught up on the thread and saw you post 5001 times that you can't add people so ignore this!!

Last edited:
<----Now everything i post will be screamed.
Is that Dean from Supernatural? Just started watching that show and I'm obsessed!! I just watched that episode yesterday where he was scared of everything and screamed like a little girl.

Ok... back to the thread.
I've been at choreography all day so I missed the facebook party, but I'm catching up and I'm learning who everyone's in real life! What a day to miss though :cool: happy summer!
How did I not know about a Facebook party? Do we have a page or is this someone's personal Facebook. Out of the loop...:(

OK I'm officially paranoid that someone may think I'm cat fishing you all lol. This thread made me nervous but I promise I'm just a retired coach/cheerleader who likes keeping up with the cheer world and being in a group of people I can discuss it with. :)

Me too! Retired cheerleader (but not coach) who just like to keep up with it!

I'm completely terrified now that everyone thinks it's me...I know that I'm just being paranoid because my username is my name and I've posted pictures if myself but I've never met any of you. I guess the only thing that helps my peace of mind is that I've only been on FB for a year. I don't think ZTA/whoadeedle would have stayed away that long, from what you guys are saying. But I still don't want you to think I'm a catfish. I'm just sensitive to giving out more than a general location. Also, I keep wanting to post in the Social Network thread but I know I'd get cowed because 1) it's from 2 years ago and 2) it's that thread.
ETA: I leave for New York City tomorrow and I should have been packing all day. Instead I was on the Fierce Board. My life in a nutshell

Last edited:
Well now that Deedle v1 is done I think I have found the real Deedle in @quitthedrama. Despite having met her IRL I think that was a stunt double and know in she has a propensity to stalk people it just all adds up. ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat
Don't know about deedle but definitely thinking scary stalker.

Fierceboard. The Salem of the 21st century
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm sorry but I seriously can't believe that it appears that only two people have apologized or showed any kind of guilt for putting an innocent person on blast and trying to run them off the boards. Are you all being for real? That's shameful. So many people are anonymous here for personal or professional reasons and now they feel like they're doing something wrong. Good thing the victim of your witch hunt took it so gracefully.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just so everyone knows, I'm fine. It's the internet!

Is that Dean from Supernatural? Just started watching that show and I'm obsessed!! I just watched that episode yesterday where he was scared of everything and screamed like a little girl.

Yes it is! Its actually a screenshot from that episode when Sammy opens the locker and the cat jumps out. The outtakes are even funnier because he jumps into Sam's arms...runs around in a circle and then runs off set screaming. It's also the episode with the epic "Eye of the Tiger" performance at the end.
I started with season 1 and have been burning through the episodes on Netflix.

Back