All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think anyone would just randomly accuse without SOME sort of hint at being ZTA. When a newbie comes in and instantly knows everything and has thousands of shimmies from their posts, it's a certain type of person. That was the type of poster ZTA was. She knew everything about cheer, but nobody knew her. She always had something to say, and it was usually very thought out and well spoken, so many people agreed with her. There was a style there that many posters cannot copy, even if they tried. When others come in with that same style, it sends up a red flag for many that can pick it out. This isn't an "everyone is a suspect!" type thing.

I don't think anyone would just randomly accuse without SOME sort of hint at being ZTA. When a newbie comes in and instantly knows everything and has thousands of shimmies from their posts, it's a certain type of person. That was the type of poster ZTA was. She knew everything about cheer, but nobody knew her. She always had something to say, and it was usually very thought out and well spoken, so many people agreed with her. There was a style there that many posters cannot copy, even if they tried. When others come in with that same style, it sends up a red flag for many that can pick it out. This isn't an "everyone is a suspect!" type thing.

Thank you. And in my private conversation with oncecool we talked about this exact thing. She knows why we strongly suspected her.

Lol I have NO idea what's going on here but I have to say this cheer drama is nail biting. Who can it be. -looks around- I kind of want to be filled in on this yet I don't want people to be mad that I want to know. Ya know?

Lol I have NO idea what's going on here but I have to say this cheer drama is nail biting. Who can it be. -looks around- I kind of want to be filled in on this yet I don't want people to be mad that I want to know. Ya know?

Did you read the 46 page whoadeedle thread? That pretty much covers it all!!!

Just so everyone knows, I'm fine. It's the internet!

I acknowledged that you took this situation well in my post. I'm glad you did, I enjoy your posts.

What I'm irritated by is the fact that not only you, but one other poster were essentially bullied into "identifying" yourselves because a bunch of grown adults are hung up on a situation that happened years ago. Not suggesting that I approve of what woahdeedle did by any means, but her reincarnations have been harmless... Irritating to some that she decided to come back, but harmless. Someone correct me if Im wrong, but she never used anyone else's information after the deedle incident, didn't get personally involved with others, etc. People pointing the finger at you and another poster only prove this- it's the IDEA of the person that everyone is so hung up on, and not the actual present day actions.

Do we not still have the feature that hides a users posts? If someone "KNOWS" that a poster is ZTA/deedle, can you not just use this feature and move on?

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I acknowledged that you took this situation well in my post. I'm glad you did, I enjoy your posts.

What I'm irritated by is the fact that not only you, but one other poster were essentially bullied into "identifying" yourselves because a bunch of grown adults are hung up on a situation that happened years ago. Not suggesting that I approve of what woahdeedle did by any means, but her reincarnations have been harmless... Irritating to some that she decided to come back, but harmless. Someone correct me if Im wrong, but she never used anyone else's information after the deedle incident, didn't get personally involved with others, etc. People pointing the finger at you and another poster only prove this- it's the IDEA of the person that everyone is so hung up on, and not the actual present day actions.

Do we not still have the feature that hides a users posts? If someone "KNOWS" that a poster is ZTA/deedle, can you not just use this feature and move on?

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I had concerns with a poster repeatedly putting information on here about other athletes and posting as if they had first hand knowledge and/or knew them personally. I felt it was inappropriate and concerning that not only did this person know so much about these individuals but was sharing that information as well. I tried the diplomatic approach - several times. I get that these kids are putting information out on social media, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't look out for them as much as possible. I don't fell bad for taking a stand on that. It isn't about holding on to anger or starting a witch hunt and you and I will have to agree to disagree on what is harmless and what isn't!

I had concerns with a poster repeatedly putting information on here about other athletes and posting as if they had first hand knowledge and/or knew them personally. I felt it was inappropriate and concerning that not only did this person know so much about these individuals but was sharing that information as well. I tried the diplomatic approach - several times. I get that these kids are putting information out on social media, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't look out for them as much as possible. I don't fell bad for taking a stand on that. It isn't about holding on to anger or starting a witch hunt and you and I will have to agree to disagree on what is harmless and what isn't!

Again - if this is about me.

I took your comments on board when you rightly raised your concerns, saw that yes, I was making a mistake AND I proved to you that I no longer follow any of them on my social media. I am a child, I made a mistake. An adult raised concerns and I have taken that on board. I have apologised multiple times and thanked you for helping me, yet you STILL continue to post about it.

Every body has mistakes in their past they wish they could take back.

I feel completely helpless here and do not know what more you want me to do and I would whole heartedly appreciate it if you would stop posting about something that has happened in the past and doesn't happen any more.

And thank you @mollymags for standing up for me a little I guess.

What I did do was definitely wrong, and I understand the reasons behind a suspicion that I could not be who I say I am but I still believe that myself and others have been treated wrongly.

The information may or may not be correct, but the approach is wrong. If you wouldn't talk to a person like that in real life (I hope) then don't say it online.

Again - if this is about me.

I took your comments on board when you rightly raised your concerns, saw that yes, I was making a mistake AND I proved to you that I no longer follow any of them on my social media. I am a child, I made a mistake. An adult raised concerns and I have taken that on board. I have apologised multiple times and thanked you for helping me, yet you STILL continue to post about it.

Every body has mistakes in their past they wish they could take back.

I do not know what more you want me to do and I would whole heartedly appreciate it if you would stop posting about something that has happened in the past and doesn't happen any more.
not trying to be rude with this reply.
In no way is she trying to call you out but was merely offering an explanation / reason for concern with a particular poster. For all anyone knew she was talking about me but you just accidentally outed yourself as the possible person of interest she mentioned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Jesus lord no i didn't I'll go check that out. Idk if I can handle 46 but maybe I'll get a brief summary of this.

Well, I read about 6 pages and got the basic facts. It was this girl who was living her dream cheer life via the cheer boards. And she manipulated people heavily and it caused mayhem on the board. And basically everyone is "sick" about hearing about it yet they continue posting on.

What I think/feel since I'm a complete outsider on this one is that maybe the girl/guy/whatever felt insignificant in cheer. I feel that way too since I aged out and retired. I feel like that was a past life. The way I relive it is going on my trampoline and throwing fulls to make myself feel better. However, this girl took it to an extreme. Sounds so dramatic tho. I'm glad I missed all of this honestly! I like drama (I won't lie) this seems excessive and ridiculous (on the fake person's side).

I just love the boards during Summer
10oisdf.jpg

Back