All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll respond to you and @Meagan . From what I understand, and from the part I witnessed, this wasn't a simple, catfishy thing. It was betrayal in a big, big way.
Deedle/apple/zta/nut lied and hurt boarders, emotionally and financially.

It's been said in this thread that we stick together. This is true. We love hard. And if someone tries to disturb our happy little land of glitter and sweat, we will voraciously aggress, like rabid hyenas with the lame gazelle.

Once more, I was NOT here for all of this! NOR did I say it was a simple catfishy thing. I personally was going to stay out of it but my stupid curiosity asked so. I am not making any judgments here but as a newbie I'm trying to understand what I'm in for and who I can trust and who here really enjoys the sport that I have loved and experience and love to chat about.

I'll respond to you and @Meagan . From what I understand, and from the part I witnessed, this wasn't a simple, catfishy thing. It was betrayal in a big, big way.
Deedle/apple/zta/nut lied and hurt boarders, emotionally and financially.

It's been said in this thread that we stick together. This is true. We love hard. And if someone tries to disturb our happy little land of glitter and sweat, we will voraciously aggress, like rabid hyenas with the lame gazelle.
I will add this and take it for what you will - it's my observation and opinion - but since the internet has become in a way a "normal" tool now -as a way to communicate and talk/ meet people fb has become a community where quite a few people know each other in real life. People meet at comps - talk thru twitter or Facebook -go to the same gym etc. So it really has become an online cheer community. People have different levels of internet comfort which should be respected -and I think it is. The board is welcoming and helpful with info - at times can be overwhelming to a newbie I am sure but they usually find their way :) I have been here a long time and only share what I feel comfortable sharing and never had a problem. The issue that arises is because fb has evolved into what it is today which is a great cheer network -where people from the board really know and respect each other -and what happened in the past draws attention to what seems like over eager -over knowledgeable - always posting -new posters- coming out of newbies with guns blazing-raises red flags. I am not referencing anyone in particular :) that's just my take on it.

Back