All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess.

Hahaha Mamarazzi, she just ma'amed you. Does that qualify as a legacy or just old [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**
Neither...just giving her that Southern Respect that she has earned and deserves!!! :)

Lol, I'll bet if we wanted to we could get it locked down without the anon

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

Shut up, a hole.

(Does that work?)

:wham:

Without even looking at my notifications I saw your comment as a preview and just knew it was aimed at me.

You are the reason we can't have nice things, b1tch

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Omg, I'm actually snickering in my office. xoxo

And that was supposed to be posted anonymous! How did you even know it was about youuuuuuuuuuu?

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Omg, I'm actually snickering in my office. xoxo

And that was supposed to be posted anonymous! How did you even know it was about youuuuuuuuuuu?

Because you're a bully and that's what bullies do
Just me and @Cheer Dad acting up. We will try to be more mature. But it's so difficult. ;)
Don't let her fool you she cannot act more mature. Her kids are probably more mature

Because you're a bully and that's what bullies do

Don't let her fool you she cannot act more mature. Her kids are probably more mature

Yeah pretty much...

56274100.jpg

Latest posts

Back