All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone works ant Abercrombie, answer this question which a lot of other moms wonder about! Why the heck do you have to spray enough "fragrance" that you can smell it on the other side of the building? Personally I do not go in there because it gives me a headache!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Personally, I want to know why is it so DAMN dark in the store. Do you think I can not read the prices in the dark?

The "In-crowd" thing, yes. I think it does exist here. But I believe it's based more upon how witty, sarcastic and quick one is rather than the posting of T.

I would say with the "younger" or "newer" crowd on here, spilling the tea seems to be a quick way to get well-known. I've posted here since 2009. All I've had to do was get in countless heated arguments with people, and only once ever had to reveal who I was (when StarshipTrooper accused me of being an old man obsessed, in an unhealthy/sexual way, with his daughter).

I would say with the "younger" or "newer" crowd on here, spilling the tea seems to be a quick way to get well-known. I've posted here since 2009. All I've had to do was get in countless heated arguments with people, and only once ever had to reveal who I was (when StarshipTrooper accused me of being an old man obsessed, in an unhealthy/sexual way, with his daughter).

LOL i don't know why this just made me laugh so hard, but it did.

Personally, I want to know why is it so DAMN dark in the store. Do you think I can not read the prices in the dark?
Another thing to go with the "look" of the brand...or maybe so can't see the prices so you'll be like "oh that's cute, I don't care how much it costs. I'll just buy it!" ;) It's much lighter at the kids store though! Also, biased but I love A&F flip flops. I always buy a bunch when they are super clearances to stock up for summer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because at the time I was an 18 year old gay man? That's why the situation made me laugh at least :p

What!?!?!what the heck happened? It must have gone down, before I arrived. But I must say it seems so strange to me for anyone to think that...unless you have completely changed your posting style since then :D

What!?!?!what the heck happened? It must have gone down, before I arrived. But I must say it seems so strange to me for anyone to think that...unless you have completely changed your posting style since then :D

I've previously been very anti-CEA on the boards. It's basically how most people came to know me. Based off of a couple arguments I was involved in about Maddie he assumed I was a creepy old man obsessed with his daughter. Most went down over pm

Back