All-Star Summit Announcement?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which is also split small and large.

Real question, do they have a policy in place for if there only end up being one team in a WC division?
Not only that. What if that does happen and they make them perform. Doesn't that give them a distinct advantage going into day 2?
You get to go in front of the judges first, make corrections and then perform on official day one after you know what the judges want.

Not liking this...I believe that one of cp's teams is good enough to get an at large bid but most likely not a paid...If we get and accept a wild card bid (both of our first comps have wild card bids, and having been to them before this is entirely possible) we can't later accept an at large bid and would have to get 1st to advance. Not liking at all.

Which is also split small and large.

Real question, do they have a policy in place for if there only end up being one team in a WC division?
Varsity does what they do at all events-
Fudge scores, change bid rules, and add more because they messed up. :p

The more I think about this, the more I think it's done only to increase attendance at one day events.

Worlds bids were cut by a third which means attendance is going to increase at this competitions significantly for bid chasers. If a program travels together it stands to reason that they're anticipating attendance at these one day competitions falling (because you're likely to replace it with a world bid/summit bid competition which are generally two day comps).

I'll be interested to see how attendance pans out between the two types of competitions this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back