All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So my CPS' team got a paid bid yesterday at Athletic!!! We are super excited, but our heads are spinning. Can anyone who's been help with a couple of questions. Do teams need to stay together? Could some choose the commuter package and others use our paid bid to stay at the All-Stars? (We have some kids from families that are bigger than 4 so those rooms can't accommodate them.) Can you book yourself at the All-Stars and have your CP just use the commuter package for their park hopper? I'm sure I'll have more questions. We're going to try and have a parent meeting ASAP before we leave for Cheersport next week. Please don't let it snow next week!!!!

Also.....the Celebration Party....is this worth doing? It's extra money and it says there's no Disney transportation available. What??????? Are you supposed to cab it if you are staying on property?

So my CPS' team got a paid bid yesterday at Athletic!!! We are super excited, but our heads are spinning. Can anyone who's been help with a couple of questions. Do teams need to stay together? Could some choose the commuter package and others use our paid bid to stay at the All-Stars? (We have some kids from families that are bigger than 4 so those rooms can't accommodate them.) Can you book yourself at the All-Stars and have your CP just use the commuter package for their park hopper? I'm sure I'll have more questions. We're going to try and have a parent meeting ASAP before we leave for Cheersport next week. Please don't let it snow next week!!!!

Also.....the Celebration Party....is this worth doing? It's extra money and it says there's no Disney transportation available. What??????? Are you supposed to cab it if you are staying on property?
If you're on a paid bid, you're best bet is to stay on property. It's more cost effective. If you have a paid bid and want to do commuter, the paid bid is only covering the commuter few and party so you'll have to pay hotel cost out of pocket.

The paid bid can only be used for athletes, it doesn't come as a check or anything like some worlds paid bids do depending on EP.

You can email me I can give you different suggestions - [email protected]

First - Congrats!

Where you need to stay depends on your gym. Some gyms require all athletes stay at All Stars, other gyms do not. My CPs gym does not and we will not be staying on a package (we are an At Large bid for both her teams). We are doing the commuter packages because they are the best deal since it includes entrance to ESPN, a regular Disney hopper does not. As a previous post said, if you are Paid, you get the best deal using a package otherwise you only get use the funds for the athletes commuter package.
Celebration Party - we found it well worth it last year. While it says no Disney transportation, and we were prepared to take a cab at the end, there were buses transporting to hotels and not just All Star (package people). We were at Caribbean Beach and they had a motor coach for there and one other resort. Another motor coach was going to Poly and Grand Floridian....

Does she have scoliosis? if so i have done spine surgery for scoliosis and i know hoe she mst feel and if not so spine surgery is still hard. (you may talk to me if you need advise on recovery and such.)
She has Spondylolisthesis and will have a fusion. Thanks, I'll keep you in mind as we go forward.

Cheer Factor All Stars at Athletic Championship:
Lage J1 Mystery (current Summit Champions) - At Large
Large SC3 X-ceptional - At Large (CPs second team with a bid)

First - Congrats!

Where you need to stay depends on your gym. Some gyms require all athletes stay at All Stars, other gyms do not. My CPs gym does not and we will not be staying on a package (we are an At Large bid for both her teams). We are doing the commuter packages because they are the best deal since it includes entrance to ESPN, a regular Disney hopper does not. As a previous post said, if you are Paid, you get the best deal using a package otherwise you only get use the funds for the athletes commuter package.
Celebration Party - we found it well worth it last year. While it says no Disney transportation, and we were prepared to take a cab at the end, there were buses transporting to hotels and not just All Star (package people). We were at Caribbean Beach and they had a motor coach for there and one other resort. Another motor coach was going to Poly and Grand Floridian....

Thanks so much. Our coaches are saying people can stay wherever they want which is nice but I think it will make it difficult with people spread out all over the place. We'll probably opt for staying at the All Stars as that's where most of the team will probably be. I am on snow day #4 of the last 6 school days, so this trip can't get here quick enough. Praying for no snow next week so travel to Cheersport won't be an issue!!!

Back