All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For stars vipers

My daughters Large junior 3

Was the highest score of cheerpower nationals! They got rings, jackets, and a full paid summit bid!

So right now three of our teams are going on a full paid

Small youth 2- ACA

Large Coed Restricted 5- Athletics

Large junior 3- Cheerpower

Then we have 3 on at large

Small junior 2- ACA

Small senior 3- athletics

Large senior 4- athletics

Our youth 1 is the only team without a bid!
I saw a post about the bid on the varsity twitter and I was like omg I know that team haha! Congratulations to her and her teammates!!

I saw a post about the bid on the varsity twitter and I was like omg I know that team haha! Congratulations to her and her teammates!!
Thanks so much!! Now we can join the rest of our teams at the summit.

And the few parents who bought plane tickets a month or two before we got a bid won't be needing a refund now. Lol

We get to go!!!!! Excited and kind of terrified of the cost.

I just booked my hotel and plane tickets today. I was actually surprised that the flights were cheap (total of $470 for two people). We are also going to UCA this year and I did a 2 week vacation there this summer as well so I feel like I am going to be on Disney overload.

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it: Do they split the divisions at the Summit like they did at Cheersport? I mean I assumed they wouldn't for finals, but for example, if there are 45 teams in one division with WC bids is it just whoever is number 1 out of 45 to make it past Friday?

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it: Do they split the divisions at the Summit like they did at Cheersport? I mean I assumed they wouldn't for finals, but for example, if there are 45 teams in one division with WC bids is it just whoever is number 1 out of 45 to make it past Friday?
Yes, but I don't think you'll see a division (let alone a WC one) nearly that large.

Yes, but I don't think you'll see a division (let alone a WC one) nearly that large.
Oh, I'm sure, that was just a number off the top of my head. I noticed that the small jr 2 already has 20+ WC bid winners, and small jr 3 has 30+, but that was before I realized those were just bids awarded, not which teams were actually going! Thanks!

Oh, I'm sure, that was just a number off the top of my head. I noticed that the small jr 2 already has 20+ WC bid winners, and small jr 3 has 30+, but that was before I realized those were just bids awarded, not which teams were actually going! Thanks!
I would hope if a team says they will accept a WC they will go as it does not get handed down to a team who really would love to be there.

Back