All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's one thing to be confident. It's quite another to be cocky.

Was trying to be nice, Cp gym is in the the same field with an at large bid from WSF Louisville and were co level champs. Also I got to see other teams with bids at Atlanta. It should be very competitive and you definitely need to hit both days.

Was trying to be nice, Cp gym is in the the same field with an at large bid from WSF Louisville and were co level champs. Also I got to see other teams with bids at Atlanta. It should be very competitive and you definitely need to hit both days.
I wasn't referring to you. You were being very nice and respectful. I was referring to the other poster about demolishing the competition.

It does not matter if u win Cheersport and NCA, all that matters is those 2 1/2 minutes on that one day! No one can say they r going to b perfect on a certain day. Even the best teams have had unexpected mistakes at one time. We all hope our team does the best they can at every comp.

Can I reference this post after summit 15?

We took 4 teams last season and the two I would of placed my money on winning the whole thing because their scores everywhere killed everyone and both won NCA and basically everything else last season and they both didn't even make finals. Both had issues day 1 that were uncharacteristic of them. Although day 2 is a new score and had they of made day 2 they may have been very easily had a shot at winning

Their mistakes on day 1 put them missing finals by just a few. When there are that many teams in a division you can't afford to make a mistake on day 1.

I certainly hope it doesn't happen to your team but mistakes happen.

My daughters team has a very good routine this year going into NCA And although they definitely have a shot at winning they have a shot at last place too. Every single team they are against has a chance at winning as they are all very very good teams. That's just like what you will have at the summit. Those paid and at large bid and whatever WC is good enough to win all have that same fate. Paid bids do not mean you are a stronger team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cp gym took 6 teams last year 2 had paid bids. Our gym is smaller and 3 girls double team on the paid bid squads. Unfortunately 2 of our double teamers had a tumbling collision which was uncharacteristic but our point flyer was sent to the hospital. This all occured 20 minutes before my CP team went on. The EP did not allow them any additional time. We grabbed 2 girls from our other teams. The girls walked on to the mat in tears and no one knew why until the routine started and the four stunt went up and they marked one of the flyer spots. Very proud of those girls even marking the stunt and putting up a very basic pyramid they finished with a zero deduction routine and still beat 13 other teams. A very prominent program watched and gave the girls a standing ovation for their efforts. As they say in football any given team on any given day can win and does.

:confused:
Nor Cal Elite has a full paid and I'm not being biased or anything but they are legit about to just demolish this comp
@cheer4me08, I do not understand why your gym wants to come to Summit and demolish such a nice competition that is really young and just got started, what 3 years ago? Why????

PS: I beg of you and your gym, NorCal Elite to 'Cease and Desist Immediately!'...

Last edited:
:confused:
@cheer4me08, I do not understand why your gym wants to come to Summit and demolish such a nice competition that is really young and just got started, what 3 years ago? Why????

PS: I beg of you and your gym, NorCal Elite to 'Cease and Desist Immediately!'...

I agree. Summit is just a preschooler. Why would you want to demolish a preschooler? :D

To be honest, I'm not sure who this person is but I don't think they're a part of NorCal. Their profile says they're 24. So they can't be an athlete on the team and I don't think a coach would post that. I'm assuming it's someone from the outside looking in.
If not, I would just like to say that I am an athlete at that gym (not on Venus who has the aforementioned paid bid). I know those kids and their coaches and they work very hard but are definitely not cocky. My team has had Dallas practice with them the past few nights and both teams are excited as well as nervous and neither team is bragging that they will win or wishes to "demolish" the competition as far as I am aware. Both teams are just hoping to hit both days and do our very best.
I know this thread is about Summit and I was referencing NCA but I just wanted to give an example if that makes sense.

Last edited:
This may have been brought up so I apologize .. But all of the small J2 and J3 bids are WC as of right now. Sooo will they all compete Friday? LOL or do they all automatically make it to Saturday?

This may have been brought up so I apologize .. But all of the small J2 bids are WC as of right now. Sooo will they all compete Friday? LOL or do they all automatically make it to Saturday?

a61b0aae3d3fd7016afbba3594682911.jpg

Our j2 has a bid that's not a WC and it's listed on there.
Maybe you don't see both pages ?

a61b0aae3d3fd7016afbba3594682911.jpg

Our j2 has a bid that's not a WC and it's listed on there.
Maybe you don't see both pages ?

Oh good lawd [emoji15] its been a long week - especially when I miss an entire page! LOL but those divisions are crazy big. Why oh why varsity can you not evenly distribute bids [emoji30]

I wasn't referring to you. You were being very nice and respectful. I was referring to the other poster about demolishing the competition.

I am an athlete on Venus and honestly we are just here to have fun and cheer. We felt extremely blessed that we even got any bid to the summit and in no way do feel like we are going to "demolish" the competition. We simply are focusing on doing our best at the summit and wish everyone the best of luck. We apologize that people would think that this post would be affiliated with our gym in any way, and we apologize for any malicious feelings that sprouted from the poster. We are truly excited to attend such a prestigious event, and understand that on any given day, any team can be at the top.

Back