California AS Bluettes Small Senior 2
Cheer Athletics Sabres Large Senior 2
Louisiana Rebel Glory Small Youth 2
Stars Vipers Pythons Small Youth 1
ACE Cheerleading Fierce Small Senior 1
Devilray AS Small Youth 1
Champion Cheer Inferno Small Junior 1
Pure AS Sparkle Small Senior 1

I am an athlete on Venus and honestly we are just here to have fun and cheer. We felt extremely blessed that we even got any bid to the summit and in no way do feel like we are going to "demolish" the competition. We simply are focusing on doing our best at the summit and wish everyone the best of luck. We apologize that people would think that this post would be affiliated with our gym in any way, and we apologize for any malicious feelings that sprouted from the poster. We are truly excited to attend such a prestigious event, and understand that on any given day, any team can be at the top.
Congratulations on your performances this weekend. I know Nor*Cal Elite and personally know they do not represent themselves in a negative way either on or off the floor ; especially not on a message board. Best of luck to you and your teams for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your performances this weekend. I know Nor*Cal Elite and personally know they do not represent themselves in a negative way either on or off the floor ; especially not on a message board. Best of luck to you and your teams for the remainder of the season.

Thank you for the kind words! This weekend was such a blessing and we're all very excited and thankful to have done so well at such a major competition. For most girls on Venus, it was our first time, so to compete and do well was so exciting! It was an amazing experience and I know every one of us is still ecstatic from this weekend.

Omg this conversation...

Well can we give our youth 1 a bid ?? I mean they are next in line twice.

All our other teams have a bid so it's not really fair to leave 1/7th of your program at home and they are almost all mini age competing as youth...

And they work really hard so is there like an application process we can apply for a bid if we really want one???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I think it's listed in the long list of NCA bids

But our small youth 1 got an at large at NCA.

So every Stars Viper team is going to the summit.
I'm so happy they don't have to stay home!

Paid
Large Junior 3
Large Senior Coed Restricted 5
Small Youth 2

At Large
Small Youth 1
Small Junior 2
Large Senior 4
Small Senior 3

We only have one more bid comp but they don't have paids so I think we are done.

Our youth 1 got the first at large at NCA so maybe if the level 1 team doesn't want the paid we should get it and that would be cool but not likely lol. Last year they gave out two paids per level at NCA I thought and if they did that this year we would of had another paid it looks like but oh well! Lol

WildCard bids from American Cheer Power in Cleveland, Ohio: 3/1/15

NCT AllStars- Large Junior Level 2 (Eclipse)
NCT AllStars- Large Senior Coed Level 3 (SuperSonics)

WildCard bids from American Cheer Power in Cleveland, Ohio: 3/1/15

NCT AllStars- Large Junior Level 2 (Eclipse)
NCT AllStars- Large Senior Coed Level 3 (SuperSonics)

Did all around panthers decline? They had the j2 WC at Cleveland.

Senior coed NCT was fantastic. Very well deserved. That team has energy!!

Did all around panthers decline? They had the j2 WC at Cleveland.

Senior coed NCT was fantastic. Very well deserved. That team has energy!!

Thank you very much!! They definitely put on a performance.
As for the J2, We were told they already had a bid and it was given to the next eligible team.

I was wondering and please no one kick me! By Varsity giving all Y5 teams at large bids to Summit, will this be an incentive for most EPs not to reward paid bids to Y5 teams if they earned them?

Last edited:
We have a few teams going and I am hoping that my CP teams will go, she is on y1 y2 Jersey Allstars, NJ...I do have to agree wirh you Vipers Mom, so many talented teams, the best of the best go. PERSONALLY, I wouldn't want to go on a Wild Card but thats just me....my only concern with The Summit is with there being so many teams for example 50 in one Division given or take, do you truly believe that the last team to go is being judged just as accurate at the first team.....just seems like an awful lot

Maybe they will give all the Y4 teams At Large bids to make up for the lack of competition. ;)
Please clarify, they gave bids to all the y5 teams to make sure there would be enough teams, if that's the case I think it's BS..... I'm starting to think its all about the Benjamins lol

Please clarify, they gave bids to all the y5 teams to make sure there would be enough teams, if that's the case I think it's BS..... I'm starting to think its all about the Benjamins lol

There weren't any y5 teams with bids when they handed out the free at-large's. After last weekend, there is only one y4 team with a bid.

To commemorate their adding of youth teams to be eligible for Wild Card bids next year, they decided to award wildcard bids to all teams that had competed youth 5 at a Varsity event already this year. Eventually they realized (I assume) that giving all Y5s WC bids meant that whoever won on Friday would have no one else to compete against on Saturday and Sunday as only the first place WC division winner moves on. Thus, a few days later the Y5's were then all listed as having at large bids. Many people are upset, especially because the Y3 and Y4 divisions have been awarded very few bids (before this past weekend no Y4 teams had bids)

Back