All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is our fear. I need CP to get paid because I am broke!!

I know Cheersport & American Classic have left there bid declarations vague saying final decision is up to the EP. Where as NCA spelled it out. I have heard some EPs like to give the bids out to teams that don't already have them. My CP team already had their at large bid before Cheersport had the highest level 3 score and were not given a paid bid.

Our large junior 1 also has an at large now. So going into PacWest this weekend we have:

With bids:
Large Youth 2
Large Youth 5
Large Junior 1
Large Junior 3

Without bids:
Small Senior 3 (my team)
Large (Coed) 4.2 (also my team)
Large Junior 2
Large (I think they're large) Senior 4
Large Junior 5
Large Senior 1(Didn't accept their wc)

Plus our Tiny & mini 1 teams

Not sure if it's been posted here yet but bids given out this weekend at American Royale in Atlanta:

PD - C4 Longhorns Blackout - Small Sr3
AL - Atlanta Jayhawks Sterling - Small Y1
AL - World Extreme Vipers Venom - Small Jr2
AL - ATA Iron - Small Jr2
AL - ATA Cobalt - Large Sr4 coed
AL - A-Towne Allstars Queen of Spades - Small Sr3 (my daughter's team! We are so excited!)

Just an FYI for those staying on property.

Since all our teams are going we have all been required to stay on property at Allstar resort. 5 of our teams had already been registered and paid in full since they have had their bids so long. It's just 2 of our teams that have time left to pay their fees. My daughters team deadline date in approaching (they have a paid bid but the parents in the room are suppose to have already paid their sides)

Anyways parents have been bumped from rooms even though we still have a few more days to pay the deposit and they are being told there aren't anymore rooms at allstar resort.

So just FYI if you plan on staying there -get it paid as soon as possible but if you haven't already registered for it you may be out of luck. Guess this is what happens when 500 bids are being given out.

(500 + all the free y5 bids they just handed out)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since all our teams are going we have all been required to stay on property at Allstar resort. 5 of our teams had already been registered and paid in full since they have had their bids so long. It's just 2 of our teams that have time left to pay their fees. My daughters team deadline date in approaching (they have a paid bid but the parents in the room are suppose to have already paid their sides)

Anyways parents have been bumped from rooms even though we still have a few more days to pay the deposit and they are being told there aren't anymore rooms at allstar resort.

So just FYI if you plan on staying there -get it paid as soon as possible but if you haven't already registered for it you may be out of luck. Guess this is what happens when 500 bids are being given out.

Bumped to where?

My CP received her first bid in December. So that got us reserved early. She is on two teams, both of which are going. Her second team just got their bid. Those are 2 of the 7 teams from our gym that have bids. All of our parents were told that yesterday was the final day to reserve if you wanted All Stars Resort.

Bumped to where?
They are using multiple resorts and if the primary ones fill up they may place you in an alternate location that may not be near the rest of your team. I'm the chance of a complete sellout I am guessing they also have off site places available.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

Bumped to where?
Not sure as of now 2 of our parents are saying they don't have rooms at allstar resort now .. I'm assuming they only have other resorts as options but they won't do anything now till our owner gets it figured out because they told them they had to stay there ...they are waiting to figure out what our owner will tell them to do.

Youth Elite got they're paid bid in March last year. Allstar resort was full so ended up at the Dolphin.

Back