All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

American Cheer Power Midwest Nationals Paid Summit Bids:

Paid: Trilogy Littles- Small Gym Large Junior 2
Paid: NCT AllStars Eclipse- Large Gym Large Junior 2
Paid: Elite Cheer Michigan- Large Gym Small Junior 4
Paid: FCA Sapphires- Large Gym Large Senior 4.2

At American Open in Orlando they gave 3 at-large and 1 paid to small gym and then the rest to large gym divisions

2013 & 2014 Rockstar sent every single Summit eligible team to the summit, 8 each year.
ROCKSTAR SUMMIT BIDS
Black Crowes- AL
Foo Fighters- AL
Bangles- AL
Guns & Roses- AL
Heartbreakers- AL
Ting Tings- Paid
Eagles- Paid
Smashing Pumpkins-Paid
Spice Girls- Paid
Chili Peppers- Paid
The Clash- Paid (Naples Gym)
Omg yay that's so exciting! That's another one to add to this list of gyms taking all summit eligible teams. Or maybe it was only 2013 and 2014 I just reread your post but anyways that's so awesome to have so many summit eligible teams that get to go!

(pro athletics & vipers I mentioned earlier and was wondering who the others were):)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg yay that's so exciting! That's another one to add to this list of gyms taking all summit eligible teams. Or maybe it was only 2013 and 2014 I just reread your post but anyways that's so awesome to have so many summit eligible teams that get to go!

(pro athletics & vipers I mentioned earlier and was wondering who the others were):)

Yeah every team won a bid in 2013 & 2014. We have one team left this year who doesn't have a bid yet but still have one event left.

This thread gave me a headache yo. I just came here to find out who had bids [emoji13]

*cheer hangover. Everything is so loud*

American Cheer Power Midwest Nationals Paid Summit Bids:

Paid: Trilogy Littles- Small Gym Large Junior 2
Paid: NCT AllStars Eclipse- Large Gym Large Junior 2
Paid: Elite Cheer Michigan- Large Gym Small Junior 4NCT
Paid: FCA Sapphires- Large Gym Large Senior 4.2
Congratulations to all those teams on their paid bids!!

I am confused on the rules around the Wild Card bids.

NCT AllStars Eclipse has a WC bid (according to the most recent list from Varsity). I thought teams that accepted Wild Card bids were not eligible for paid bids? :confused:

Congratulations to all those teams on their paid bids!!

NCT AllStars Eclipse has a WC bid (according to the most recent list from Varsity). I thought teams that accepted Wild Card bids were not eligible for paid bids? :confused:

They are not eligible for AL bids. They can upgrade to a paid.

They are not eligible for AL bids. They can upgrade to a paid.

Unless you are Y5 :p

I'm just kidding btw. I wish the EP hadn't made the Y5 issue such a debacle. There are Y5 teams that more than deserve to be at Summit.

Well since any team can bring anyone, who has room for my cp? She wants to do the Summit but will never get the chance unless it's with a different gym, so come on! Highest bidder! And any sweetening of the pot for mommy gets you priority!

She has a not-so-pretty BHS but she is a great stunter and can dance her butt off! So I'm thinking level 5r? :p

Well since any team can bring anyone, who has room for my cp? She wants to do the Summit but will never get the chance unless it's with a different gym, so come on! Highest bidder! And any sweetening of the pot for mommy gets you priority!

She has a not-so-pretty BHS but she is a great stunter and can dance her butt off! So I'm thinking level 5r? :p
We have a large coed restricted 5, she can be in Texas! I mean we aren't close to CA but we are Texas!! Plus our dance is amazing and if she is a great dancer well she will fit right in!

No charge for you just get her here

Back