All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Around 275? for competition and park pass, plus housing and flight/driving. And of course food. The difference in WC u have to do prelims, unlike AL so u have to perform Xtra day, which means Xtra night there possibly.

With the WC bid you have to place first to move to the next round. If you do not place first you have gone down there to compete on Friday and go home.

I know that for the bid events we attend we have had to sign off on what kind of a bid we would accept and which teams were eligible when registering.

A team from American Masterpiece declined their at large bid and it got passed down to NorCal Elite Electra- large senior 2 (my team). The coaches surprised us at practice just a few hours ago. SO excited:) Proud to say that NorCal has 3 teams with a Summit bid.

ETA: here is the link if anyone is interested in seeing the moment we found out Instagram

Last edited:
A team from American Masterpiece declined their at large bid and it got passed down to NorCal Elite Electra- large senior 2 (my team). The coaches surprised us at practice just a few hours ago. SO excited:) Proud to say that NorCal has 3 teams with a Summit bid.
Congrats! My CP is also Large S2 and going to Summit. They got their bid at Spirit Cheer in Atlantic City. While my CP will be at Summit cheering her team on, she will not be competing. She is having spine surgery next month and this weekend is her last time competing for this season. Thankfully she got the chance to compete at Summit last year.

Congrats! My CP is also Large S2 and going to Summit. They got their bid at Spirit Cheer in Atlantic City. While my CP will be at Summit cheering her team on, she will not be competing. She is having spine surgery next month and this weekend is her last time competing for this season. Thankfully she got the chance to compete at Summit last year.
I'm so sorry to hear about the spine surgery:( Hoping she recovers quickly and congratulations on the Summit bid! What gym are you a part of?

Does she have scoliosis? if so i have done spine surgery for scoliosis and i know hoe she mst feel and if not so spine surgery is still hard. (you may talk to me if you need advise on recovery and such.)

American Masters also gave out At Large to:

Cheer Extreme Y1
KXA J2
South Jersey Storm S3
New Jersey Spirit Explosion J4
Cheer Tyme J5

Back