All-Star Summit Day 1 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw there was an "international" division for a couple Japanese and one German team yesterday. Cool that this may potentially turn into a large international competition. Did they have to get a bid at a Varsity competition?

I saw there was an "international" division for a couple Japanese and one German team yesterday. Cool that this may potentially turn into a large international competition. Did they have to get a bid at a Varsity competition?

It was discussed in Summit Performance Order

Summit Performance Order | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

@CheerDad18 : " Did a little research on my own and found this website;
【大会結果】3月29日(日) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior/Senior/Open | チアらんど
Translated the web page and it was the March 29 (Sun) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior / Senior / Open in Japan.

The two level 3 teams that are competing were recommended for the Summit by the EP; There were Worlds Recommendations also.

【大会結果】3月29日(日) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior/Senior/Open | チアらんど

The team we will be competing against won a level 3 large event and will be competing level 3 small."

So has there been no new updates on placements online lately? I saw on the schedule that SS1 was supposed to be posed at like 6 but it's not even up yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also waiting for small senior 1 results.....
1- Cheerforce Storm
2- ACE Cheerleading - Fierce
3 Shine Allstar Cheer
4. Cheerforce Menace
5. Rockstar Cheer
6. Mistiq Jewels Allstars
*7. Fierce Cheer Elite
*7. Cheertyme allstars of Georgia
9. Sonic Elite Allstars
10. Cheer Athletics Charlotte
11. Thunder Elite
12. Pacific Coast Magic
13. Team Illinois Cheer
13. Python Allstars
15. PCX Allstars

We barely missed Finals, but happy we got this far. Still sad to see us soooo close. We'll be back next year i know it!!

Our small youth 1, small youth 2, small junior 2, large senior 4, and large senior coed 5r all made finals.

Unfortunately both our s3 and j3 did not make finals. I know for j3 we had the same deductions today that we did total for the whole season so it has been kind of sad. If they got to end it on a high note they wouldn't care they didn't make finals but when the deductions just kept coming it was a little sad that your last performance was not your best.

They seriously have had the best season ever . Not just because they won all the time but because they were amazing inside and out. This season was awesome! I'd love to do it again next season but maybe make finals lol

Here is our large j3

(Not from this weekend but I'm biased and I think they are awesome) Jaylen kind of has a light red tint to her hair if you are looking for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1- Cheerforce Storm
2- ACE Cheerleading - Fierce
3 Shine Allstar Cheer
4. Cheerforce Menace
5. Rockstar Cheer
6. Mistiq Jewels Allstars
*7. Fierce Cheer Elite
*7. Cheertyme allstars of Georgia
9. Sonic Elite Allstars
10. Cheer Athletics Charlotte
11. Thunder Elite
12. Pacific Coast Magic
13. Team Illinois Cheer
13. Python Allstars
15. PCX Allstars

We barely missed Finals, but happy we got this far. Still sad to see us soooo close. We'll be back next year i know it!!
Sad for PCM too. This team is out of the Vacaville gym. I've been watching them work so hard so it sucks to see them miss finals.

cheerUPDATES2‏@cheerUPDATES2
Northern Elite SMSR4: Routine Interruption (Missing Athlete from floor) #Summit15
1f5fb.png

Anyone else :confused: about this?

ETA: Should have read the replies.. I guess the girl broke her thumb?

Back