All-Star Summit Day 1 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This totally crushes me! I've notice that gyms that used to complain about stacking years ago are now also doing it! Is this what it takes to win at big comps?! [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure hope not and hope that something can be done to change the direction this is going. However, after observing a lot of teams this weekend in levels 1 & 2, I'm starting to think that teams with level-appropriate athletes don't stand a chance. I get that tumbling isn't everything, so tell me athletes have higher level tumbling but are placed on a level 2 to work on other skills, then great. I get that. However, when the same athletes from these lower level teams are on teams that are also successful at levels 4 & 5, then what reason is there at that point to be on the lower level team?

:shimmy:

I feel like a broken record so I didn't want to be the one to point that out. Glad teams are hitting, really. But only if they have level-appropriate kids on the team. You hit at Summit and you are a true level team, major props to you! :cheering:
Yeah, all of my team and the senior 1 team are level 1 athletes only. Some have handsprings (I do), but there aren't enough to have a level 2 team at my gym, so we are level 1. Congrats to our highest team Super 3 on winning though!!!!!!

So anybody want to PM who the no show was?

Late to the party, but can someone please PM me the team that was a no show? My CP is going to evaluations at one of the Y3 gyms that placed high at the Summit and I am hoping that it was not this gym. I have really liked what I have seen so far at this gym, but this just seems so disrespectful to the other teams and families and would give me second thoughts.

Late to the party, but can someone please PM me the team that was a no show? My CP is going to evaluations at one of the Y3 gyms that placed high at the Summit and I am hoping that it was not this gym. I have really liked what I have seen so far at this gym, but this just seems so disrespectful to the other teams and families and would give me second thoughts.
From what I have heard it was more than just a simple let's skip the ceremony and I would not judge the gym based on this one scenario.

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Back