Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is your all-time favorite gym?World Cup, Cheer Athletics
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Whitney Love
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? double
5. What are your gym colors? I don't cheer anymore :(
6. What level are you? I was 5
7. Where do you cheer? Behind my computer screen as of now
8. Why do you like cheerleading? Honestly, it's the best sport out there. It's physically demanding, but amazing to watch, and gives you the confidence every girl needs.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading?My favorite aspect is tumbling/performance
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes- It was the first thing that I ever really loved, and had passion for, I wish every day that I could do allstar again. I had to stop last year, and I still think about it every day.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? California All Stars!
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? My teammates and friends.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? running layout!
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? standing tuck!
5. What are your gym colors? teal, black, and white.
6. What level are you? level 4
7. Where do you cheer? Apex Cheer. :)
8. Why do you like cheerleading? It's a challenge, and fun all at the same time. I've met so many of my friends through cheer. I love it because it is my life and I learn a lot of valuable lessons from it.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Stunting!
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes, in so many ways that I can't describe well enough. It has definitely kept me out of trouble. I've been inspired by athletes not only from my gym but others and overral cheerleading makes me the person that I am :)

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? CEA, Top Gun, and Stingray Allstars!
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Erica Englebert and Gabi Butler
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Punchfront through to layout
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? TT Tuck
5. What are your gym colors? Last gym- Red, Blue, and Black
6. What level are you? Last gym- Snr Allgirl 5
7. Where do you cheer? Last Gym- Crusaders (UK)
8. Why do you like cheerleading? Keeps me fit and the boost from winning a competition!
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Werking out that dance at a competition!
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes! It taught me confidence, self belief, and sportsmanship!

1. CEA, Top Gun, WC, and Maryland Twisters
2. Gabi Butler and Maddie Gardner
3. ro bhs with a spot ( for now)
4. standing bhs ( almost by myself)
5. Red white and blue
6. Junior small level 2
7. Liberty allstars ( We're merging with another gym so not for long)
8. If I have a bad day I look forward to cheering bc it's a way to work out all my stress. Also my gym is like my second family.
9. The excitement every time my coach tells me how good my bhs is getting. Also that thrill you get when you compete =)
10. Yes! It's taught me confidence, to believe in myself, to be supportive of others, to always work my hardest. Also when I was bullied in sixth grade it brought my confidence to a new level. I've become more mature because I need to be a role model to younger girls and there is no way I would be as loud and energetic as I am without cheer. My friends all say they couldn't imagine me not doing cheer because it's helped me become who I am today ;]

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? World Cup, CA, Top Gun
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? hmmm good question
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? i avoid running tumbling as much as possible
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?depends on the day, so unpredictable
5. What are your gym colors? Last gym- Teal, Black, and White
6. What level are you? - Level 5
7. Where do you cheer? - Cheer Extreme
8. Why do you like cheerleading? I love how there is always a challenging aspect to it, whether it be stunts, jumps, tumbling, etc. you can ALWAYS improve
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? The feeling you get back stage right as they're about to announce your teams name to step on the mat. and WINNING of course;)
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? yes, it's consumed it! haha

. What is your all-time favorite gym? Cheer Athletics<3
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Maddie Gardner
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Round-off mutliple backhands
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?Standing tuck, back hanspring tuck or jumps to tuck, whatever you think is harder:)
5. What are your gym colors? Burgundy Black White
6. What level are you?High School Varsity
7. Where do you cheer? High School
8. Why do you like cheerleading?
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Tumbling
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how?
Yess, it gave me something fun to do & I love it! And I've met some pretty cool people because of it as well :)

1. What is your all-time favorite gyms?
Maryland Twisters, World Cup, California, and Arizona Power Xtreme
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading?
My coaches, Parents, and Whitney Love
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass?
Arabian through Double
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?
Standing Full and 2 to Double
5. What are your gym colors?
Lime Green, Purple, and White
6. What level are you?
S5
7. Where do you cheer?
Cheer Infinity
Its fun, keeps you in shape, get to meet new people, and you never have every skill. There is always a new skill to be attempted!
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading?
The adrenaline I get after tumbling and getting something new or just hitting my pass at a big comp
Yes, without cheerleading I would be worthless. It has also helped me get a lot of my best friends :D

1. What is your all-time favorite gyms?
Prime Tyme, Maryland Twisters, World Cup, California, Top Gun
My coaches, Mike
running double punch double
2 to full double
Purple and Orange
6. What level are you?
7. Where do you cheer?
Prime Tyme.
Its fun to travel and meet other people that share the same passion as you. and the hot girls
tumbling
Yes. gives me something to do, more friends etc

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? CEA, Top Gun, and Stingray Allstars!
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Erica Englebert and Gabi Butler
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Punchfront through to layout
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? TT Tuck
5. What are your gym colors? Last gym- Red, Blue, and Black
6. What level are you? Last gym- Snr Allgirl 5
7. Where do you cheer? Last Gym- Crusaders (UK)
8. Why do you like cheerleading? Keeps me fit and the boost from winning a competition!
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Werking out that dance at a competition!
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes! It taught me confidence, self belief, and sportsmanship!
Love to see people cheer in the UK. I was born in the Northhamptonshire, England...do they have a lot of allstar teams there??

Love to see people cheer in the UK. I was born in the Northhamptonshire, England...do they have a lot of allstar teams there??
Not at all really. The closest to northamptonshire is probably MK Elite which is about half an hour from northampton, and thats the only one. There are alot more teams in the south of the UK :)

1.Maryland Twisters/California Allstars
2.Amanda Graceffa, Whitney Love, Caitlyn Krulee
3.Arabian to Double Double
4.Hand Hand Full Dub or Hand Dub
5.Blue Black and White
6.Sr Coed 5
7.ME
8.Meeting new people, the energy, the realization that you can always be better, the workout
9. Meeting new people.
10.yes, it made me a more outgoing person, and more confident with myself, and taught me to strive to be the best that you can be

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? California Allstars
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Aisha Brandon, Santwon
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? round handspring full
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? 2 to full
5. What are your gym colors? purple, blue
6. What level are you? 5
7. Where do you cheer? Ultimate Athletics
8. Why do you like cheerleading? Because i love the sport and its my passion
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Stunting
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes it did, it made me a better and stronger person.. and i found the real malek !!

1. What is your all-time favorite gym?
STINGRAYS!
Emily Sawyer, Maison Baker, McKenzie Rutan, Tori Hartline, my coaches etc.
Was front walkover roundoff handspring stepout roundoff handspring, but I'm blocking right now, so, anything level 1.
Jump combo handspring
Hot pink, navy, and white
6. What level are you?
7. Where do you cheer?
All That Cheer and Tumble
For everything it brings to me. I love practicing, performing, working my butt off for those 2 and a half minutes in the spotlight. I love my second family, watching other peoples routines, stalking my favorite teams, the car ride to the gym. Literally everything.
Like I said, everything, but if I had to pick one part, probably performing and hitting a perfect routine :)
Cheerleading absolutely changed my life. I used to kind of sit around at home, eat, be bored. I found cheering, and it clicked. It's what I was meant to do. I finally found something I am passionate about. I love every second spent at the gym or a competition, or even just at home watching my favorite teams. I am a different person than I would be without cheering.

Back