Survey? I Think Yes :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2011
-what level cheerleading squad are you? Not on one, but was on Jr. 4
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? PF RO BHS Layout
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? switch up on reg. leg, back down to switch up opp. leg, back down then to scorp.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Only think the good things in cheer. But the worst part is people believing it isnt a sport and are stereotypical
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 5, I'm 14 now
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing, doing the routine, and tumbling
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Having to do the routine y27659629 times in a row...but you gotta do what you gotta doo!
-What is your best jump? Hurdlers
-What is your worst jump? Toe touches
-Which stunts are you best at? Me flyng coed stunts
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Doubles
-What position are you in stunts? Not on a team, but I fly on my free time :)

**Have fun!**

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Was J3 & Sr3 before my injury. Now a Sr. 2. :(
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? injured :(
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Since I'm level2 now, nothing can really be considered complicated for me.It's not challenging anymore. But we used to do Senior Elite's stunts in practice when I cheered for CEA and it's safe to say we nailed the 360 ball up.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? I love how it's a team sport, not just an individual thing. (that is, if you're not doing an individual routine, lol.) I hate all the things people say about cheer, including the stereotypes and crap they give us for not being a sport.
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 5, now 15.
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing & stunting
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? When 'one more time!' really means 2093582340983 more times!
-What is your best jump? herkies
-Which stunts are you best at? All girl stunts. I tried to stunt with another base as a guy one time, and it just got too complicated.
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: I wanna get off this injury first and then get back to really ANY tumbling!
-What position are you in stunts? Backspot & main

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Was J3 & Sr3 before my injury. Now a Sr. 2. :(
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? injured :(
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Since I'm level2 now, nothing can really be considered complicated for me.It's not challenging anymore. But we used to do Senior Elite's stunts in practice when I cheered for CEA and it's safe to say we nailed the 360 ball up.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? I love how it's a team sport, not just an individual thing. (that is, if you're not doing an individual routine, lol.) I hate all the things people say about cheer, including the stereotypes and crap they give us for not being a sport.
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 5, now 15.
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing & stunting
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? When 'one more time!' really means 2093582340983 more times!
-What is your best jump? herkies
-Which stunts are you best at? All girl stunts. I tried to stunt with another base as a guy one time, and it just got too complicated.
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: I wanna get off this injury first and then get back to really ANY tumbling!
-What position are you in stunts? Backspot & main
:( What injury..and LOL #When 'one more time!' really means 2093582340983 more times!! Haha :)

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Varsity
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Jumps to tuck
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Tick Tocks
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The people that always complain and don't try hard = the worst. But competing is the best!
-how long have you been cheerleading? 7 years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing & tumbling
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? People that don't try!
-What is your best jump? right hurdler
-What is your worst jump? Toleft hurdler
-Which stunts are you best at? All girl stunts
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Standing full
-What position are you in stunts? main base

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Senior Level 2.
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Standing Back Handspring.
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Well, if I'm flying, probably Prep Full down. If I'm basing, probably split stunts up to prep. Hard to explain lol
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Only think the good things in cheer. But the worst part is people believing it isnt a sport and are stereotypical.
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 9. I did rec cheer for 5 years, and am doing all-star cheer for 3 going on 4 years, around 7 or 8 seasons total, and I am now 15. :)
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Too many things to say. But I guess the relationships I've gained, and the obstacles that cheer has helped me over come.
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Having to deal with people who say it's not a sport and having to correct (i can't think of the right word to say :/ ) people when they start saying stereotypical things.
-What is your best jump? Toe Touches
-What is your worst jump? Hurdlers.
-Which stunts are you best at? Probably Tic Toc and pulling skills in the air.
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: I am open to learning anything.
-What position are you in stunts? I am a base (secondary and main) and I fly. I also fly in my spare time at classes.

:( What injury..and LOL #When 'one more time!' really means 2093582340983 more times!! Haha :)
I was tumbling into a pit like 4 years ago, and I told my coach NOT to spot me, and I don't know it it's just me, but when I say I'm gonna do something tumbling wise myself, I MEAN it! And he spotted me, I overcutted it, feet came under me, and somehow my foot got caught under the spring floor! yep. still injured to this day.

I was tumbling into a pit like 4 years ago, and I told my coach NOT to spot me, and I don't know it it's just me, but when I say I'm gonna do something tumbling wise myself, I MEAN it! And he spotted me, I overcutted it, feet came under me, and somehow my foot got caught under the spring floor! yep. still injured to this day.
oh and they said I had like stretched tendons and ligaments.

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Level 3 tumbler and Level 4 stunter:)
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Uhm, probably my layout a while back:)
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Hmm, one time I filled in for a level 5 team for a practice and we were doing all kind of crazy things! :)
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Worst- The constant coughing because of too much hairspray intake xD Best- Competing:)
-how long have you been cheerleading? 11 years:)
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing & Stunting:)
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? People that don't try, and/or don't show up for practice!
-What is your best jump? Right Hurdler
-What is your worst jump? Anything w/ my left leg xD
-Which stunts are you best at? Level 4 Stunts:)
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Standing full/ Running full:)
-What position are you in stunts? Backspot:)

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Medium Coed 5
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Whip full
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Hmm, probably 1 and 1/2 to stretch low to high, high to high scorp or something along those lines. I have backspotted a lot of complicated things.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The best is you have a team full of girls and boys who you become a family with, and winning together (and losing together) is what makes you a team, and pushing each other and coming together to do what you love.
-how long have you been cheerleading? About 14 years.
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading?Stunting
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Jump tucks really rub me the wrong way, and tire me out more than anything.
-What is your best jump? Toe touches I suppose.
-What is your worst jump? LEFT HURDLER.
-Which stunts are you best at? I think I'm pretty good at most stunts.
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Punch front through to full :(
-What position are you in stunts? I backspot, but I base baskets.

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Sr. Co-ed 4 2010-11 Sr.Co-ed 3 2011-12
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Front handspring roundoff bhs whip bhs tuck. or ro bhs full
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Based a Full up to hands it was kinda interesting...
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Worst- Worst : Injurys. Best: EVERYTHING
-how long have you been cheerleading? 8yrs
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing, Stunting, Tumbling, Jumps Dance....everything :)
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? How much ppl dont think its a sport.
-What is your best jump? Right Hurdler, Toe and Pike are all pretty good I think :)
-What is your worst jump? left herdler
-Which stunts are you best at? Level 4/5 Stunts:)
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Standing full/ dub/ specalty tho full/dub:)
-What position are you in stunts? Ex flyer. Current Base

-what level cheerleading squad are you? last year was on sr 3
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? rounoff handspring lay & standing tuck
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? express up to heel streatch
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? best is tumbing&stunting and worst is if u lose
-how long have you been cheerleading? 5yrs
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? tumbling,stunting and of course compeiting
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? How much ppl dont think its a sport.
-What is your best jump? toe touch
-What is your worst jump? pike
-Which stunts are you best at? baskets
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: full,duble,and standing hand tuck
-What position are you in stunts? main base

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Not on one, but was on small coed level 5
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? The hardest pass I competed with was R/O whip full arabian R/O whip double
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? I wasn't much of a stunter I think the hardest stunt I threw was a walk up stretch double down partner stunt.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The best is the feeling you get after putting all you had out on that cheer floor and hitting an amazing routine. The worst was how much time you spent in the gym practicing. It kinda takes away most of your social life lol.
-how long have you been cheerleading? I cheered for 5 years.
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing, doing the routine, and tumbling
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Doing the routine 4805348514532 billion times at practice. Boy did I sleep good after practice lol
-What is your best jump? Pike
-Which stunts are you best at? The ones I am tumbling in front of ;)
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: I really wish I would of learned a bounce back pass
-What position are you in stunts? I was a backspot/side spot (for one man stunts)

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Senior 4 and senior 3 all girl.
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? backhandspring. WOOHOO i know i suck hahah thx
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? highest difficulty of level 4 stunting.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? best : gives me something to do and escape the "realworld" and gives me a huge family. worst: grades get low around comp and its hard to have friends out of cheer
-how long have you been cheerleading? i think 5 years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competting
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? those days you just dont have the energy
-What is your best jump? hurdles
-What is your worst jump? pike jump
-Which stunts are you best at? baskets
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: basic ... im not much of a tumbler
-What position are you in stunts? base

what level cheerleading squad are you? 4 but i have level 5 tumbling
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Full
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? switch up , goofy leg , tick tock to stretch. i do it in my routine this year:)
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? i like winning :) i like doing things with my body that most ppl cant do. and i dont like coaches yelling directly at me !
-how long have you been cheerleading? this is my 3rd year
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? everything . . . except jumps !
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? jumps
-What is your best jump? Herdlers
-What is your worst jump? im flexible as heck but my toe touches look like a 60 yr old man trying to do the splits /:
-Which stunts are you best at? once i get all of my lvl 5 skills i'll be a short version of maddie gardner . . .
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Dubs , whip dub
-What position are you in stunts? point flyer babyy <3 not in the 2nd stunt though . . . not sure why !

what level cheerleading squad are you on 4.2
whats the hardest tumbling you have no spotter? fw ro 3 so fw ro 2
best and worst things winning being able to tumble being yelled at and doing cheer hair
how long have u been cheering this is my 3rd year
what is my least fave part jumps jumps jumps!!!!!!!!!!!
best jump left herdler
worst jump toe touch
best stut full up to smuch then expess up to the top in a scorp then 2 tick tocs walk half around down to prep power press back up then cherry pie from the top
tumblingi want to lear the rest
position main base but i wanna fly

Back