Survey? I Think Yes :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-what level cheerleading squad are you? INTERNATIONAL 5 AND OPEN 6 !!
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? RO LAYOUT
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? FULL UP RIGHT STRETCH TICTOCK BOW AEROBESQUE DOUBLE DOWN
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? BEST PART: STEPPING ON TO THE COMPETITION FLOOR , ENDING THE ROUTINE KNOWING EVERYTHING HIT, WINNING AGAINST BIG COMPETITION, AND GETTING A WORLDS BID. BAD PARTS: WHEN SOME1 GETS HURT, WHEN SOMETHING IN A ROUTINE FALLS AT COMP WHEN IT HITS 100% OF THE TIME AT PRACTICE.
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I WAS 14 --IM NOW 23
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? STUNTING FOR SURE!
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? TUMBLING
-What is your best jump? PIKE OR TOE TOUCHES
-What is your worst jump? FRONT HURDLERS FOR SUREE
-Which stunts are you best at? ALL GIRL
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: FULLS!
-What position are you in stunts? BASE! :)

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Senior 1, soon to be 2. Individual stunts are a higher level.
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? A round-off :mad: dang coach never teaching us new stuff.
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? i've done so many i couldn't remember.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? keeping fit and having people ask me what it is i do. the worst is when there's dramas in the squad.
-how long have you been cheerleading? 5 years :)
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? competitions, stunting, dance and tumbling! did i mention the glitter?
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? having people tell us a week before competition that they're quitting or they're unable to go.
-What is your best jump? Hurdlers and pike
-What is your worst jump? toe touch
-Which stunts are you best at? anything where i'm the main base :p
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: standing tuck, bhs, full and layouts.
-What position are you in stunts? MAIN BASE!!!! :D

-what level cheerleading squad are you? junior coed lvl 3
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Frontwalkover bhs tuck
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? flip in pyramid
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? the 23 instant friends and the worst part would be hmmmm... i don't have anything
-how long have you been cheerleading? 4 years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? cheersport and tumbling
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? injuries! :(
-What is your best jump? Hurdler and toe touch
-What is your worst jump? pike
-Which stunts are you best at? switch up heel to heel
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: standing tuck,full, and layout:p
-What position are you in stunts? flyer

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Senior 2 or 3. Forget. (not on a team at the moment!)
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? RO BH.....
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? HS Tic Tock.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Best: FUN! Worst: Stereotypes...
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 6, Now 13!
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competitions, and just being a family with cheerleaders around the world!
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Being yelled at :(
-What is your best jump? Pike
-What is your worst jump? Toe touches
-Which stunts are you best at? Bow and Arrows or Basket Tossssessss!
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Layouts!
-What position are you in stunts? Not on a team at the moment, but either Back spot or Flyer!

what level cheerleading squad are you? Jr. 3
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? switch up liberty tik tok to stretch tik tok to lib full down-one mans
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The worst part is the pain best part is everything else
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 5
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? competing,meeting new people from other teams
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Having to go full out at THE END OF PRACTICE
-What is your best jump?toe touch-
What is your worst jump? pike-
Which stunts are you best at? pyramids
-What position are you in stunts? base

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Currently none but I used to be on a level 3.
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Round off tuck.
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? high to high tick tock to aerobesque double
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Best parts : Bonding, competing, meeting new people. Worst : the drama between teams and the stereotypes.
-how long have you been cheerleading? Since I was 11, I am now 17.
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing, Jumping and getting ready for competition.
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Tumbling because it is one of my weak spots.
-What is your best jump? Toe touch
-What is your worst jump? Left side hurdler
-Which stunts are you best at? Main basing switch ups
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: x out's and fulls.
-What position are you in stunts? main and side base.

-what level cheerleading squad are you? restricted large youth 5
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? cart-wheel whip full
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? 360ballup tick tock
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? best- the success and skills you get.... worst- the injuries
-how long have you been cheerleading? 9years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing, bonding with team, and learning new skills
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? going full out a million times b4 a big competition
-What is your best jump? front Hurdlers
-What is your worst jump? Toe touches
-Which stunts are you best at? a lot lol mostly level 5
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Doubles
-What position are you in stunts? backspot

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Restricted small senior coed 5
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Whip to whip punch double
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? 1.5 up and high to high
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Hitting a full out routine perfect nothing bad :)
-how long have you been in cheerleading? Started when I was 5 now I'm 15
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Tumbling and competing
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Having stunts drop over and over and over
-What is your best jump? Pike and toe touch
-What is your worst jump? Left hurdler
-Which stunts are you best at? Switch ups and high to highs
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Whip arabian and toe full
-What position are you in stunts? Backspot :)

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Restricted small senior coed 5
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Whip to whip punch double
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? 1.5 up and high to high
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Hitting a full out routine perfect nothing bad :)
-how long have you been in cheerleading? Started when I was 5 now I'm 15
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Tumbling and competing
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Having stunts drop over and over and over
-What is your best jump? Pike and toe touch
-Which stunts are you best at? Switch ups and high to highs
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Whip arabian and toe full
-What position are you in stunts? Backspot :)

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Medium coed 5
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Double double
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Ummm I think the best I've thrown is just a straight up lib lol
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Hanging out with my team <3 and worst is falling at a comp
-how long have you been in cheerleading? I was a gymnast for 10 years and cheering for 3
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? TUMBLING
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? full outs at practice -.- DEATH
-What is your best jump? Right hurdler and toe touch
-What is your worst jump? Pike
-Which stunts are you best at? None lol
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: 11/2 to double double
-What position are you in stunts? Backspot

what level cheerleading squad are you? large senior 4
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? all level 4 (working fulls on tumble track)
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done?
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? best: everything. worst: losing
-how long have you been cheerleading? 6 years (did gymnastics for 9)
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? nothing
-What is your best jump? right hurdlers
-What is your worst jump? left hurdlers
-Which stunts are you best at?
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: level 5 tumbling
-What position are you in stunts? base

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Sr. 3
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? front tuck, on the tumble track.. lawl
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? i couldn't name it all, but it was a level 4 stunt
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Best part: knowing you have a whole 30 girls there for you at all times. Worst part: people telling you it isn't a sport, and it's a waste of time
-how long have you been cheerleading? 2 years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing. Team bonding.. oh, and glitter ;)
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Doing my hair.. takes forever to curl all my hair ! I musttt cut it off
-What is your best jump? Toe touch
-What is your worst jump? Pike
-Which stunts are you best at? Uhm, simple ones ;)
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Handspring.. thats all i've wanted for forever!
-What position are you in stunts? Supposed to be a base.. but mostly front..

-what level cheerleading squad are you? 2013-2014 season jr2 2014-2015 season jr4
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? round off back handspring layout and standing tuck
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? just a simple one leg extension. (Leap frogs in level 2 are pretty hard, too haha)
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The sport itself would be the best and worst is stereotype
-how long have you been cheerleading? 2013-2014 was my first year :p
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competitions and traveling
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Full outs and the nerves before competiting
-What is your best jump? Right hurdler
-Which stunts are you best at? Idek haha
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: whips and punch front step outs
-What position are you in in stunts? Back spot and base and fly for fun in free time :p

**Have fun!**

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Int. AG 5 but I want to be on COED 6 next year!
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Front half / handspring / layout on the tumble track.
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt sequence you've ever done? Re-wind awesome re-take handstand to stretch arabesque front tuck cradle.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The best thing is constantly getting to learn and improve, the worst thing is when people don't respect cheer as a sport.
-how long have you been cheerleading? 5 years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing.
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? The politics.
-What is your best jump? Hurdlers
-What is your worst jump? Crazy nines (or eights, I can never remember what they're called?)
-Which stunts are you best at? Coed stunts; and pretty much anything that involves twisting.
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Layouts on the floor.
-What position are you in stunts? Flyer.

Back