Survey? I Think Yes :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What level cheerleading squad are you? Not sure of team yet. Gym is small, so there will be limited teams. Most likely 4.2.
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? Roundoff back handspring tuck/layout
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? Straight up lib, needle, lib, full down.
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? Best is the team/family atmosphere, worst is stereotypes, I guess.
-how long have you been cheerleading? 1 year, five months :)
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? Competing, performing, being so competitive, and being so close to your team.
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Repeating the jump sequence to tumbling multiple times while trying to stay fierce.
-What is your best jump? Hurdlers
-What is your worst jump? Not sure. Mine are kinda equally okay.
-Which stunts are you best at? Pretty new to flying, but full down from extended lib.
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Punch fronts, Arabians, fulls
-What position are you in stunts? Flyer

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

-what level cheerleading squad are you? Just finished competing on open 4.2 but have done IAG5 and Open 6 as well
-what's the hardest tumbling you have with no spotter? at the moment nada lol
-what's the hardest/most complicated stunt you've ever done? flyer wise level 4 stunts and basing wise level 5 and 6 stunts
-what's the best and worst parts of being a cheerleader? The team and having the sense of family. The bad....hmm not having fun sometimes?
-how long have you been cheerleading? 16 years
-What is your favorite part about cheerleading? stunting/dance
-What is your least favorite part about cheerleading? Jumpsssss
-What is your best jump? Hurdlers
-What is your worst jump? Toe touches
-Which stunts are you best at? Baskets
-List any tumbling skills you would like to learn: Would love to learn to full but now I'm too old and rickety lol
-What position are you in stunts? Base or Flyer but I've also backspotted and fronted lol so all positions :p

Back