All-Star Sytycd Again! Time To Get Ricky In The Top Eight!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I missed the results show the other night :( Anyone have a video of Ricky dancing for his life?? I can't find it on YouTube..

I'm so upset that Ricky keeps getting in the bottom...I'm ready for Jess to be gone! I call the entire two hours for Ricky every week! Come on fierceboarders!!

Lol that's 6 of the remaining 8 left. :? Haha, agree with you 100% though.
Yep! It sucks bc they're all so good and it's so hard for me to pick just one..I used to vote for more than one person often, but bc Ricky is really good AND has been in the bottom so many times, I've only been voting for him!

Yep! It sucks bc they're all so good and it's so hard for me to pick just one..I used to vote for more than one person often, but bc Ricky is really good AND has been in the bottom so many times, I've only been voting for him!
I voted for him in the beginning, but then realized that I had to start voting for my true favorite when they were in the bottom 3 so I had to stop. I still shoot him a few votes though : )

then explain to me how sasha avoided the bottom 4 after having Alexander who was a lot worse than Ryan and Ricky. Sasha carried Alexander the whole way with dancing and votes. Ricky was just put with one of the best dancers in so you think you can dance history and still remained in the bottom even with a contemporary piece which is his type of dance. Sasha got hip hop. If she can do it, he can.

Can we stop with the pointing of fingers and fix it ourselves?

it doesn't matter anyways. Jordan and Ricky will leave next week. Final two will be Sasha and Melanie. Top guy will be Marko.

This show isn't about the best most technical dancer, it is the about the most popular dancer. Alexander I looked at as neutral. He really wasn't a negative. But Ryan just had something that did not connect with people. Very talented, but you can just look at a social group and understand she was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. So your popularity builds up speed and momentum as the show goes on. Ricky is an obvious crowd favorite there (he gets really good cheers from the crowd when he appears) so there may be something not coming across to the audience.

Long story short: I am a cheerleader. Ricky is a cheerleader. I want him to win. He is a very good dancer (as are many of the other competitors) but in this case I am going to be a bit more biased and think he is the best (along with Melanie).

It's just a matter of time that Ricky is going home...but I would love it if he gets Lauren as his partner next week. America adores her! She could save him! I would love to see them dance together. Keeping my fingers crossed!

It's just a matter of time that Ricky is going home...but I would love it if he gets Lauren as his partner next week. America adores her! She could save him! I would love to see them dance together. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Me too! I loooove Lauren. And too bad he can get Ivan. haha Season 2 was my favorite.

Not mine...It's Melanie or Marco for me (and maybe Tad bc I'm super impressed at how well someone has done w/NO formal dance training)
Yes, Tadd impresses me also....he didn't learn his first dance move until he was 15 years old. Talented for sure! Everyone else on the show started at 5 years old.

Back