OT Tanning Lotions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 18, 2009
So I'm starting to tan again (WORLDS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! :D) but I'm looking at all these new lotions and I'm trying to decide if I should stick with the one I use right now (Australian Gold Sinfully Black) of if I should try a new one. I've been looking at the Australian Gold Going Gaga or Designer Skin Roar.. I can't decide!!

I use Going Gaga. It does do most of what the bottle says it will, but I just haven't gotten as dark as I normally do with other lotions. I do have naturally tan skin and that could be why it doesn't give me a lot of color. It might work better on naturally lighter skin tones. You might want to try one of the sample packets that most salons offer because even though it hasn't given me a darker tan, it's still a good lotion.

Thanks! As you can probably tell from my avatar, I'm a GHOST!! Haha. The Sinfully Black works REALLY well on my skin and it's only a 16x accelerator but I noticed the Going Gaga is a 20x. I never really think about buying a sample packet since they're SO expensive at my salon and I've always had a bottle to use. But I'll def try a packet :)

im not sure if they have "Omega" where you go but i use it and i love it, its pricey though a bottle is $94. but the tan last!

I don't even use lotion and I tan fine.. I sweat it off in the tanning bed and feel gross.

I use this lotion by Swedish Beauty called Be Desired and it works sooo well! Its a little pricey though, I got mine for I think $60 but I absolutely love it!! :D

I just started a membership at this new place yesterday so I got 30% off a bottle of lotion so I decided to try Ex Appeal by Australian Gold (it was originally $49). OMG it smells SO good!! And it has amazing moisturizers and has a bronzer in it! I've tanned twice and I'm already like REALLY brown :D

This thread makes me want to go tanning. Yesterday I told myself I'd start going every day again, and today I didn't go lol
omg yesterday i realized that worlds is like a month away and started panicking! i got my tanning membership and went out and got my whitening strips haha

omg yesterday i realized that worlds is like a month away and started panicking! i got my tanning membership and went out and got my whitening strips haha

hahaha that's too funny! what whitestrips do you use? i used crest pro effects advanced 3d something haha i have no idea. i never finished it though.. i should start using them again!

hahaha that's too funny! what whitestrips do you use? i used crest pro effects advanced 3d something haha i have no idea. i never finished it though.. i should start using them again!
at first i used the aquafresh trays but those just have way too much gel and they don't form to my teeth so now i'm using the crest 3d 5 minute strips for sensitive teeth. i've only used them once so far and i can already see the difference!

This thread makes me want to go tanning. Yesterday I told myself I'd start going every day again, and today I didn't go lol

This!!! Omg I cant motivate myself to go tanning! Idk how long it's been since I've gone tanning. The people there probably think I like fell into a hole or something! I'm forcing myself to go today :p

I'm from up north (MA), and no one goes tanning here. So it's so funny/odd to hear you all saying "I haven't been tanning in days/ weeks!"

Back