OT Tanning Lotions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
U.E. Cheer said:
This!!! Omg I cant motivate myself to go tanning! Idk how long it's been since I've gone tanning. The people there probably think I like fell into a hole or something! I'm forcing myself to go today :p

I didn't go today :( haha

How do you like black storm?? I might wanna try something new after this :)

It's good I guess. I don't really go tanning very often (just before cheerleading warm weather trips so I'm not pale), so I don't have a ton of experience with different lotions to compare. I think I'm getting tan - my version of tan anyway - much quicker than I usually do, but I think that's because there's a bronzer in the lotion.

I just got it because it was cheap, and I buy everything on Amazon, hah. But for $16 it's at least worth a try, I think my salon sells it for $60 or something.

U.E. Cheer said:
This!!! Omg I cant motivate myself to go tanning! Idk how long it's been since I've gone tanning. The people there probably think I like fell into a hole or something! I'm forcing myself to go today :p

I didn't go today :( haha

Edit: Double post from my phone :(

I use the banana boat stuff. It works well if you just lay there by the pool. If you get in the water you need to reapply it like sunscreen but it works for me. I really wanna go to a tanning bed though

i always use some form of australian gold, i think its a good brand and a decent price. but i also went to aussie last summer so im partial to anything australian!

Do the lotions really make a difference? I've never used them...just do my thang in the tbed and I turn pretty tan after a while...

Do the lotions really make a difference? I've never used them...just do my thang in the tbed and I turn pretty tan after a while...
most lotions have bronzer in them which make you tan immediately. some have more than others but i like it because they moisturize and give immediate results and i am all for immediate gratification haha

Back