All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd be really disappointed in that GP coach if I was CSP..you just put a lot of trust in her to be a role model to these girls and also make the parents of the girls feel comfortable and confident that they ARE good role models to their kids and then you respond like that. I understand being defensive but there are much better ways of going about it.

I'd be really disappointed in that GP coach if I was CSP..you just put a lot of trust in her to be a role model to these girls and also make the parents of the girls feel comfortable and confident that they ARE good role models to their kids and then you respond like that. I understand being defensive but there are much better ways of going about it.

That went beyond being defensive and turned childish very quickly. And all the retweets about bowing down to her as the queen? Not very good representation of the gym or team.

I swear looking at team pictures already posted glitter penguins have at least 6-8 girls on the team that were on YE last year, which is more than a few.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Didn't they say something about how there were YE flyers crossing over to be bases, in order to gain more skills or something

That went beyond being defensive and turned childish very quickly. And all the retweets about bowing down to her as the queen? Not very good representation of the gym or team.
Wow.. I got curious so I looked at her page. The amount of times she retweeted people saying she was "the queen" and to "bow down" is rather annoying. Some of these "cheerlebs" need to remember that being humble is a beautiful thing.

ok so this might be inappropriate to post, but part of me is kinda agreeing. basically getting you fans/followers to do your dirty work i would say is not the smartest or mature thing to do.
Full Out @UrCoachsWords · 5h
I don't mind cheerlebrities but when people support them being bitches because they're famous... That's when it's annoying.

also people in general should be wary about posting any sort of rude tweet cause SOMEONE will retweet it before you take it down.

ok so this might be inappropriate to post, but part of me is kinda agreeing. basically getting you fans/followers to do your dirty work i would say is not the smartest or mature thing to do.
Full Out @UrCoachsWords · 5h
I don't mind cheerlebrities but when people support them being bitches because they're famous... That's when it's annoying.

also people in general should be wary about posting any sort of rude tweet cause SOMEONE will retweet it before you take it down.

No matter how angry someone is I don't think it was okay for the girl in question to say " I would love to hit you", especially when she has children following her.

No matter how angry someone is I don't think it was okay for the girl in question to say " I would love to hit you", especially when she has children following her.

exactly. as bad as this girls tweet is, its even worse that she responded by stating she wanted to punch her. this is why parents shouldnt let kids idolize these teenagers... im sure she is a sweet girl and everything but she's still a teenager who has a lot to learn.

@mstealtoyou are you asking which fab 5 girl?

I'm sorry, but what she is doing on her twitter is not helping the cause of people bashing GP. Also, having another prominent coach favoriting her tweets about hitting the anon in the face looks bad. Why can't they take the high road and not give them the time of day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back