All-Star Team Breaks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I understand if I do not get any response to this as these are generally personal to each individual team. However, I hope some of you are willing to share.

The team I coach is making a team break for the first time this year. I was hoping some of you would be willing to share team breaks from your past team so I can share them with my team so they know what it should be like. I only have one team break that I can share with them so I would like to give them a few more because I know these vary from team to team and they all have their own style.

Thank you to those who are willing to share.

Yeah um I was unsure if anyone would know what I meant. Something your team says a little rhyme or saying before they leave practice everyday. Normally for other sports its just one word. But I have found many cheerleading squads have a rhyme that they break on at the end of practice.

Last year Tcats! G3FCA2A Thundercats that's what we are, we want to win by far. We'll do what it takes come on Tcats lets be great! Fear the Thunder, Boom - Rawr!!

our sr5 just breaks on revolution cuz we never made one up but most of our teams have them idk them though it took to much effort to memorize them i would have to hear someone else say it to no it

Last year Tcats! G3FCA2A Thundercats that's what we are, we want to win by far. We'll do what it takes come on Tcats lets be great! Fear the Thunder, Boom - Rawr!!
hah my team is the thundercats too but we just say "thundercats!" lol

Hahah you mean a break out? We usually break out on something that refers to the practice we had or just "seniors" or our team name if we're really tired. Like if it's the second to last practice to a competition it would be "2 hours" for only two more hours until we compete, etc.

What's your team's name? You could always have your athletes split up into groups and make their own, and then vote on everybody's favourite.

My team breaks to just 'wildfire!', but on the 'wild', we put our hands in like a claw, and on 'fire' our hands go up and spirit finger outwards like a fire...kind of hahaha. A youth team I coached used to break to 'sharp and clean the whole routine, sharp and clean the whole routine, sharp and clean the whole routine- VAS!'. It really just depends on your team.

Hahah you mean a break out? We usually break out on something that refers to the practice we had or just "seniors" or our team name if we're really tired. Like if it's the second to last practice to a competition it would be "2 hours" for only two more hours until we compete, etc.
I've never heard it called a break out.

My sophomore year my coach came up with a really cute one it was "One team, one tribe, hit your stunts its out times. Just three minutes so have fun. lets go show 'em how its done" :)

My youth 1 team does "Lightning cats, lightning cats, light up the sky. kachow!" (not really how to spell that, but the sound that lightning mc queen does in cars...) The girls came up with that one.

My junior 2 team's is "T-H-U-N-D-E-R Thunder cats. BOOM."

My CP's Mini 1 team has one that they do before they go on the floor at competition and at the end of every practice. It's pretty long, at least four lines, but I don't know the whole thing. I'll have to ask her what all they say, but I know the last line is "bippity, boppity, boo," like from Cinderella. :)

Each of our teams at Aviator comes up with their own team break every season. The cheerleaders come up with it and have to agree. They do hand signals and everything. My daughters team is "Aviator blackhawks... (some weird hand thing :)... Let's Rock it!" my son's is "Respect the "S", cause you know we are the best!" (His team name is "stealth" and the coaches liked that so much it's the opening voiceover in their music this year.

Lemme think...Gliders is "we don't run, we don't hide all we have to do is Glide" and they do a little glide step at the end. The Tomcats is really cute but I haven't been able to catch it all..they're youth 2 and I know the one part is Tomcats! Tomcats! Rawr!!! (and they do a little cat growl) It's adorable. The point is that the kids make them up from our baby aces to our Level 5. They do that at the first team practice after evaluation placements are announced.

Back