Team Hashtag/motto

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 16, 2016
So my team and I are currently trying to make up a team hashtag/motto like Cheetahs (g3fca2a) and Lady Bullets (LBOD). Our mascot is the panthers and the school acronym is gbn. Our main goal this year is to obviously go to state so that would be a good focus for the saying. We are also a coed team if anyone needs that haha. I would love it if you have any ideas for us!

So my team and I are currently trying to make up a team hashtag/motto like Cheetahs (g3fca2a) and Lady Bullets (LBOD). Our mascot is the panthers and the school acronym is gbn. Our main goal this year is to obviously go to state so that would be a good focus for the saying. We are also a coed team if anyone needs that haha. I would love it if you have any ideas for us!
i think part of the fun and bonding is that you come up with it as a team! i know that'll be a little harder, but it'll be way more meaningful if you come up with it together as opposed to a stranger on the internet!

that being said, some ideas to include could be number of people on your team, number of times you've been to states, and some meaningful words. maybe about unity, working as one, together, etc.

In my experience, these have always been something that have evolved from the team itself, rather than being created. Look at some of the things that are always said/done at your practices that are unique to your team and go from there

Back