All-Star Team Moms at gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Team moms or dads/fierceboarders ~ what iPhone app would you recommend to send out mass text? Thanks in advance.
GroupMe. Everyone just has to have the app and you add people by phone number. Great because both iPhones and Droids can use it and it functions across platforms

ETA just realized this is waaaay old

GroupMe. Everyone just has to have the app and you add people by phone number. Great because both iPhones and Droids can use it and it functions across platforms

ETA just realized this is waaaay old
The downside to solely using GroupMe is that messages get lost in the replies. There is actually a text app called Group Text. That has worked great for me and responses are only sent to me. I only use that in urgent cases and rely on team emails.

The downside to solely using GroupMe is that messages get lost in the replies. There is actually a text app called Group Text. That has worked great for me and responses are only sent to me. I only use that in urgent cases and rely on team emails.
I've been out of the team parent business for a while, but I found that a mix of the group texts and e-mails worked well.

E-mails for lots information they could print and bring to comps and things they should keep and look up for reference, or I needed replies to.
Texts for immediate information or stuff I knew they needed while being mobile

I know this is an old post we are responding to, but REMIND is great and the responses are only sent to you. The reason I love REMIND is if you are at a venue and your carrier is not able to receive a signal but, your friend with another carrier is, you can log onto their phone on your REMIND account and send texts. You can, also, log into a computer and send texts and emails on your REMIND account.

I know this is an old post we are responding to, but REMIND is great and the responses are only sent to you. The reason I love REMIND is if you are at a venue and your carrier is not able to receive a signal but, your friend with another carrier is, you can log onto their phone on your REMIND account and send texts. You can, also, log into a computer and send texts and emails on your REMIND account.
Interesting, I'll have to look into this one!! Thanks for sharing!!

Back