OT Team Nick Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 2, 2011
We have tons of people with the same name at my gym, so we give people nicknames. For example, Kierra - Kiwi, Gabby - Squirt, and for me and my best friend "Big Sam and little Sam". Those are just a few. :p What is YOUR nickname? Or if you don't have one, what do you want yours to be?

Me, another girl on my team and one of our coaches are all named Allie. I get called by my last name a lot, the other girl is called Alfred (dont ask how that one got started) and our coach is just Allie.

My daughter at her cheer gym is called
Jaybles....
Like Tables but with a J.
I honestly don't know how it got started. She is the only Jaylen right now although a few months back she got mad because we had a girl that came for like a month and her name was Jaylen and they were both 6 and on mini's. So the people that still called her Jaylen would call her "old Jaylen" and she hated it and was glad when the girl left. Lol

At her tumbling gym she is in a tumbling class with local girls from
A high school in town and they have referred to her as J-Dubb and she loves it so it's catching on!

My team has been slowly working our way through giving everyone nicknames so far we have, tiff the tank, gigantor, rex, monster, special, asbury, red bull, red cup, pinky, buddy, sherlock, and pickles

TONS of kids at our gym have nicknames, I would say at least a third of them, some are very cool, others are very silly... We do have two coaches named Scott and one is referred to exclusively as Beavis... And also three employees named Robin (Or Robyn) one of them is G, one is Bird, and the third is just Robyn

Back