OT Team Nick Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We just add babe after everyones name
ex) Hannah Babe, Haylie Babe, Lauren Babe.
My coach hates it shes soo sick of it so we make sure to call her Ashley Babe:)

There is a girl on restricted 5 that everyone calls Ace. So when her little sister joined our s4 team she was dubbed the name of Deuce. :)

On my highschool team there was four Jessica's. I was either mom, markland (my last name) or jessika-with-a-k because thats how I spell my name. We had "double j" because her last name was Jones. Then theres jess or little bit. The last one is jessica rose or jess. It can get veryyy confusing at times. Especially since jessica rose and I are best friends and co-captains so people dont really know what to call us.

Cp cheers with a girl they call "Wavy." No idea.

I've been called "EmC, Emco and Ecoli" , ahaha interesting eh? Last season I cheered with a girl who we referred as "Sparkles":p

CP's team has two Tori's and two Bella's, and we team moms came up with nicknames to differentiate them. The Tori and Bella that have been on the team for 3 seasons are just called by their name. The other Bella moved here from California this season, so she's Cali Bella. The other Tori is the oldest but also the tiniest girl on the team, so we affectionately call her Pocket Tori (as in pocket sized), or PT for short.

i've had a few, depending on my team lol most people just use wojo (nickname for my obnoxiously long last name) our choreographer used to call me mini because of my small stature and obnoxiously large bows lol and alot of the people on my team now call me squirt :)
but if someone were to scream showstopper in a large crowd, i'm most certain my head would whip right around.
though i have the same reflex when someone whistles because that's how my dad gets my attention lol

and my old gym was interesting for nicknames we had
-Magee (last name)
-AOF (girls name was alexis)
-SJ (sarah-jane)
-Scabs (shelby)
-JJ (jayden)
-Riss (larissa)
-formerly had a girl called Kiwi (Kayleigh)
-and i got Cali, and Canada and Keelie throughout my previous gyms

and my old gym was interesting for nicknames we had
-Magee (last name)
-AOF (girls name was alexis)
-SJ (sarah-jane)
-Scabs (shelby)
-JJ (jayden)
-Riss (larissa)
-formerly had a girl called Kiwi (Kayleigh)
-and i got Cali, and Canada and Keelie throughout my previous gyms
How cute! We have a girl on my team we call Kiwi, too :)

If i got a nickname it would probably be egg but we have a hailey and we call her red and a kayla that we call kk also a bella we cal bells:fro:

Some other ones i have: My one coach also calls me skittles lol sure you can figure that one out. Some of them call me bama bc of my accent.

Back