OT Team Nick Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i've had a few, depending on my team lol most people just use wojo (nickname for my obnoxiously long last name) our choreographer used to call me mini because of my small stature and obnoxiously large bows lol and alot of the people on my team now call me squirt :)
but if someone were to scream showstopper in a large crowd, i'm most certain my head would whip right around.
though i have the same reflex when someone whistles because that's how my dad gets my attention lol

You will always and forever be affectionately known as showstopper. As a matter of fact we STILL say we're doing the showstopper happy dance at our house, even after all these years. Love you sweetie!

My little bit has the same name as a Former President so her nickname is Ronnie. (She was not named after said president, just a coincidence.) Only the male coaches call her this.....I don't know why. Female coaches call her her name. Her sister's and their friends have called her BabyRay for a number of years but she's not a baby anymore. LMAO She still answer's to it though.

In private moments I might call her Roo.......but don't tell her I told you.

My friend had her name on the coaches paper to show her where she would go for the routine (Her Name is Hannah Kim) and on the paper it said Han K and since then we've called her Hank!

my names peyton, and on some hoodies& team stuff they write it out as P8N. haha get it? well we have tons of nicknames for people at our gym, theyre all so funny!

Minireerah as named by our coaches daughter when she was 3, prima, moo, godlylocks, flava late, crash test dummy, relentless, dolly, Jessica rabbit, hip pappa-hip hop coach, cheer mumma-cheer coach, nana, monster, bounce, ling ling, superman, flan, chomp, froggy, banana, bofred and many many more loving names our team has for eachother. :L

Back