Team Reveals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had a year where the head coach for you team would call you with the results. It was a lot of fun for the kids to wait and wonder who was going to call them. We had about 325 kids that year. I can't imagine how much time that took, but the kids did love it!

We had a year where the head coach for you team would call you with the results. It was a lot of fun for the kids to wait and wonder who was going to call them. We had about 325 kids that year. I can't imagine how much time that took, but the kids did love it!
Thank you!

Don't reveal the team until the day they show up for practice. Everyone is given a team color/animal name/alphabet and 1st day of practice and time.

When they all arrive you reveal the team name and level as a group.

One gym that my daughter was at did a sleepover or whatever they call those things... they were all given flowers of different colors (Hawaiian themed party) and told to go sit with the others of the same color. Those were the teams and then they were told the actual division.

This year she is at CA so we are waiting and waiting for the official calls to start today. The coaches actually call each athlete personally.

Last season, our gym had custom puzzles made w the team names. Each CP was given a # and they had to find everyone w that same #. Then they sat in an area of the gym and put the puzzle together which revealed the team name

Back