High School Team T-shirt Ideas Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 29, 2012
I'm in need of a catchy t-shirt idea/saying for the parents and cheer fans that come to support my cheerleaders at competition. This is the first time in school history that the cheerleaders are allowed or even good enough to compete so I want a neat idea. It may seem corny but if the girls see the support that they are receiving from others it will help boost their confidence even more. I've googled and the sayings seem so boring. Please help me with ideas!! Our first competition is Nov. 10th and I want to surprise the girls.
Patty

I'm in need of a catchy t-shirt idea/saying for the parents and cheer fans that come to support my cheerleaders at competition. This is the first time in school history that the cheerleaders are allowed or even good enough to compete so I want a neat idea. It may seem corny but if the girls see the support that they are receiving from others it will help boost their confidence even more. I've googled and the sayings seem so boring. Please help me with ideas!! Our first competition is Nov. 10th and I want to surprise the girls.
Patty

This idea is so not corny! We had them for my school (I designed them :) ), They had our school name and whatever and then said cheer parent I believe. If I can find a picture I'll post it.

Does the team have any sayings or inside jokes that you could use? We called ourselves "V-Rock" for a while and had that on one of our shirts. Our coach always had plenty of good quotes that she said that worked great for shirts.

Just went through my old email and found it! I also had it without the word parent. I can't remember what we ended up going with. Here's what it looked like:
16k2eec.jpg

Cute! Normally, I come up with some cute ideas but this time I'm struggling. Thanks for the idea.
As far as sayings, this year we really don't. About the only thing we joke about is ending our cheers with "you Know" but its over used. Plus not sure the parents want a shirt that says that on the back. Want to keep it parent friendly but still catchy.

How about a "welcome to the mat" type thing since it's your first year? Our school competed for the first time this summer and one of the lines in our cheer said "This year's the beginning of a legacy of winning" so you could use or work with that too! Then --HS Cheer Fans/parents on the front!

Back