Team Tryouts / Placements

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ours are posted online, using secret code. (Initials, birthdates, etc. so as to protect privacy on the internet.)

You probably won't find any "most gyms." There are thousands of gyms in the country and almost as many ways to pass on the news.

I've seen some on Facebook, some as a piece of paper taped to the door, email, phone call. . .

We give out placement numbers and send one big email to everyone with team rosters with the placement numbers instead of names. My gym owner called anyone who we thought was going to be really upset by their placement prior to sending the email.

Last year my gym made a video and posted it, it would say the team name (really a workout group bc teams aren't set until late July) and then each team members name. I dont recall if it was first last, just first, or first name last initial but it's on YouTube under Eagle Elite Tryouts 2014. I saw another local gym do a video too but they took photos of each kid at tryouts so it would be the team name and then each persons picture would go by.

We got an email telling us what squad CP made. In the past, an old gym had the head coach of each squad call the parent to notify them. We have also in the past had an email that listed the entire roster of her squad.

Gym posts it on website under "members only" password protected section. In past only numbers were posted. Last year, the names were posted.

Our gym posts numbers directly on the website for all teams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back