All-Star Teammates "sabotaging" Eachother On Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HAHA there's actually another story I was going to post...
A few seasons ago in warm up at jamfest indy my flyer (the bigger one i referred to) decided to completely go off of me telling me how i was a terrible backspot and i wasn't doing anything or helping the stunt at all and that they could totally hit the stunt without me because i wasn't doing anything. So next time we tried the stunt, I just stepped away. Of course when they fell I swooped in at the last second to save her from cracking her skull open, but once i caught her i just let go, so she fell from about 2 feet off the floor. Enough to teach her a lesson without getting her hurt :)
thats what id do too :)

TERRIBLE STORY: A while ago, when I first started cheering and had gotten my handspring, I was asked to fill in on a senior 2 team. A girl who wasn't landing her HS was taken out and put in the back to base a basket. I took her spot. I was throwing that handspring in center, right in front of the basket. When we got out on the competition floor, she deliberately set the basket up right behind me. I ended up crashing into the basket and had the flyer (who was in the air when I was crashing) land on top of me. I had a concussion - went to the wrong stunt group and still everything it and every other stunt hit. The girl was then removed from the team. We still won.
You can all witness this on YouTube unfortunately :((. I watch it when I'm down on myself...lol

AshaFierce said:
Last season we were a large senior 3, and we had one guy on our team who was really tall and strong and a fantastic backspot. We had a fetus flyer who somehow ended up getting the guy as her backspot and her stunt hit every time. We had someone on our team get hurt so he got moved to another stunt group where the flyer was bigger and he was needed more. I ended up the backspot of the fetus flyer, and she would purposely fall every time she went up in a stunt, trying to make it look like it was my fault so that she would get the guy back as her backspot. Needless to say I was furious at her the entire season.

Trust me, any coach would be able to identify that type of sabotage immediately. I know flyers that do this. Oh no u don't!

This is so DANGEROUS.
Yeah it was, but the only injury I got was rips and bloodly blisters on my hands from bars, mostly because I refused to wear grips but also because of the lack of chalk on bars. And whenever they set the vault at 4ft when I vaulted at 7ft, I would either fly over it into the block pit or attempt to perform a skill and hope for the best or that I don't die. I'm not with a USAG certified gym now until I find one were the Coaches won't "use" me and were the athletes won't try to kill me :D

Yeah it was, but the only injury I got was rips and bloodly blisters on my hands from bars, mostly because I refused to wear grips but also because of the lack of chalk on bars. And whenever they set the vault at 4ft when I vaulted at 7ft, I would either fly over it into the block pit or attempt to perform a skill and hope for the best or that I don't die. I'm not with a USAG certified gym now until I find one were the Coaches won't "use" me and were the athletes won't try to kill me :D
I never used grips either! They hurt!

I never used grips either! They hurt!
It's not that they hurt, it's just that they get annoying! Like whenever I tried to do a straddle jaeger, shushunova, markelov, gienger, deltchev, tkachev, or any other release moves and or combinations, a grip would fold over the bar which made it really hard for me to get my hands back around bar. My hands are paying for it but it's worth it :)

acttr

It's not that they hurt, it's just that they get annoying! Like whenever I tried to do a straddle jaeger, shushunova, markelov, gienger, deltchev, tkachev, or any other release moves and or combinations, a grip would fold over the bar which made it really hard for me to get my hands back around bar. My hands are paying for it but it's worth it :)

acttr
I was level five when I moved to cheer, but I remember that there was a bar on the inside of the grips that really hurt my hand. Also, I felt like I didn't have control when I wore them, so I just didn't,

I was level five when I moved to cheer, but I remember that there was a bar on the inside of the grips that really hurt my hand. Also, I felt like I didn't have control when I wore them, so I just didn't,
Exactly, I was a level 8/9. The gym didn't have a level 8-10 coach so we just had a level 6/7. Another reason why I went to cheer :)

Back