All-Star #teamroyce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna do a search but if anyone can give me some info about how to donate, whether it is to the family or a specific charity that closely works with Royce?

acxjags can probably answer better than I can but I believe it's directly to his family.

Thank you so much to everyone who has given! Special shout out to Pro Athletics who donated as a program! Every little bit helps, guys.

As soon as I get ok'd, I plan on selling these bows, keychains and bracelets. I met Royce two years ago at open gym and he was so excited to try out and be at a real gym. He has a lot of passion for cheerleading! They're going to be on perfectchoicebows.bigcartel.com, if you don't have a credit/debit card you can print out an order form under the tab to the right and send cash, check or a money order.
IMG_2789.jpg

His mom approved and they're now on sale! They're $20 and keychains and bracelets will be $10. 80% of the price is going towards a donation.

I just recently got permission from Royce's mother to design some fundraiser tshirts for him and here they are!
2d15w5e.png

Shes loves them and I hope you all do too..
I'm determined to raise a couple thousand dollars for him so please spread the word and tell your gym/team!
Here's the link to buy: Cheerleading shirts, hoodies, and more for allstar, recreational, pop warner, and high school cheerleaders.
The link to donate: Team Royce Foundation by Team Royce Foundation - GoFundMe
how much money did you raise for him through these shirts? I didn't see it entered on his foundation website that's why I was curious.

Bumping up this very old thread to ask for some prayers. Royce is now 15, has been battling cancer off and on since 2011 and gone in to remission three times. It has taken him off the mat this season. Currently, he is fighting for his life in his hardest battle yet. He is such a strong kid who can light up a room wherever he goes. If you guys don't mind sending a few thoughts and prayers his way I know it would be appreciated.

Many people are wearing green (Royce's favorite color) tomorrow, Jan. 29 and sharing the #TeamRoyce hashtag on social media. Please participate if you feel so inclined!

We're thinking of you in this tough time Royce, and we know you can get through this!

Last edited:
One look at that darling boy's face and I started bawling. Lifting up prayers for you, Royce, and your family. You can beat this!

Love this picture and story so much, I just had to share! From a mother of one of Royce's teammates

"One of my favorite memories of Brianna's time cheering with ACX was our Dallas trip and Royce Tisdale stayed with us and the Caraways. He is always the most supportive and most inspiring. I would get so tickled how he would pump Brianna up on and off the stage! "You got this! You got this girl!" I can hear him now saying it and then he would do the one arm hug and pat on the back and send the girls off to do their thing on the mat! Now it's time for all of us to cheer on the most enthusiastic cheerleader we all know! Let's go Royce!! You got this! Paws up claws out, right?!? There is a light that glows from you that has touched so many. More than you may even know!"

10917283_10203579460593689_7667004205667574711_n.jpg

Back