All-Star Teams Switching Divisons For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA Raleigh Large Limited is now Medium Allgirl. I believe they said they are taking the best of the best between Kville Medium(s?) and Raleigh Medium to form a Worlds Medium team though.

It's kinda confusing with the coed division changes, but I think WC Ody is Small Coed? (Heard they may change to medium?? not positive)
There's definitely another large all girl team that went medium. PSS?

It's kinda confusing with the coed division changes, but I think WC Ody is Small Coed? (Heard they may change to medium?? not positive)
There's definitely another large all girl team that went medium. PSS?

so far we are medium coed but it changes alot. (im on ody)

I hate how people are still using the terms small limited, large limited, semi etc. It's small coed, medium coed, and large coed.
I never really used limited.
I called it small small, small, semi, large
But i feel your pain.

HOWEVER -
Small limited is the same as small coed
Large Limited is relatively the same as medium coed (remove 8 girls and add 2 boys and i would say the majority of large limited teams transformed to medium coed)
Semi/un limited were merged into large coed

So its not that big of a deal. If someone says one, I can guarantee you can figure out what they are. I doubt coaches explained the new divisions thoroughly to all of their athletes.

I hate how people are still using the terms small limited, large limited, semi etc. It's small coed, medium coed, and large coed.
but thats also confusing cause there is actually a division that is medium coed so u dont no if they mean large limited or not or if they even mean semi limited or not

Back