All-Star Teams With Best Overall Seasons 2011-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now that Worlds is over with, which L5 teams do you feel had the most impressive overall 2011-2012 competition season? (locals -nationals - Worlds)

All-Girl:

Coed:

Overall:
This isn't a fair thread when you win all the categories, Jody!!! LOL just kidding... Amazing year for CA, happy for you all!

All-Girl for Panthers definitely!

GT Black, Cheetahs, and Smoed all tie for the best Coed, IMO. I think Smoed was the most successful with one loss.

I know you are meaning who had the best season basing it off of wins and of course no one trains for second place but winning isn't always the mark of a good season. I am sure there are teams that had a remarkable season because they perfected some skill that they were really struggling with.

I know you are meaning who had the best season basing it off of wins and of course no one trains for second place but winning isn't always the mark of a good season. I am sure there are teams that had a remarkable season because they perfected some skill that they were really struggling with.

Wins and titles is one way to compare teams, but of course success isn't measured simply off of wins. You can define it however you want.

Gym Tyme Black should definitely be up there with Cheetahs for Coed. They came so close at NCA and then kicked but at Worlds in one of the toughest divisions.

I'm really not sure how anybody could say anything other than Panthers for All Girl. Majors champs with the highest score, NCA Grand Champs, and now Worlds champs. Complete consistency on several *big* stages. Personally, I think the Grand Champions title being the most telling sign, because it invalidates any arguments, for or against, competing in a stronger/weaker division.

Back