All-Star Teams with GREAT potential to come out on top this year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

State All-Stars has a pretty amazing Y4/5 team this year! I AM biased though. Also look for our I5 and Senior5 teams to make their mark at Worlds.

Okay I know mainly everybody cares about like level 5
but...
PA Storm has really stepped up every team this year
J2, is amazing! FIERCE! the whole routine is just amazing,
S2. totally maxed out to every extent, very clean and look great!
& Senior 5, totally built up from last year. there's 4 working standing fulls that will be there for Nationals with a possible toe full. 5 doubles which is more than last year. And the stunting has gotten way more solid and a lot more difficult. They are building and I can't wait to see what comes next year! :]

Lady Warriors! I'm excited to see what ACE can do with the old Pumas squad!

Lady Warrior's is in no way affiliated with the former Lady Pumas squad. They were a totally different team in a totally different gym. And while the Lady Pumas were GREAT the team no longer exists, and the Lady Warriors are not a substitution for them. I believe you can still see many of the Puma girls on Prime Tyme Nighthawks. They are going to be GREAT this year and just like the Lady Warriors they have also already received a bid to Worlds:)

As with ALOT of teams at this point in the year, the Lady Warriors are still working on improving their skills. I am not sure what "stuff" you are referring to but I can assure you that they have tons of talent and if they perform to there abilities then they should do just fine. Hopefully the cheer world will have a new team to love:)

There is a tremendous amount of talent across the cheer community. It is great to see how the sport is evolving. It makes it really hard for the fans to pick just one favorite because everyone is just so talented!:) Though our family loves many of the big name gyms, it would be great to see what some refer to as "underdogs" come and sweep every division. I guess we will see in April.

cant wait to see lady warriors out on the mat good luck ladies!

by just watching them practice this year i can garuntee they'll be back :)
Yes they will be. I performed with them a month ago and their routine has the potential to be GREAT. They've had several injuries but I'm pretty sure everyone will be back for Chattanooga. I love Great White!

no they weren't? They didn't compete this weekend. Tiger sharks went from Junior 5 to senior restricted this year. However they were fierce this weekend. Great job to Tiger and Hammerhead (small coed 4) for their first place finish at WSF!
Ah. I didn't see the names of the teams. And knew the highest level they brought was sr restricted 5.

Back