All-Star Teams with GREAT potential to come out on top this year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes they will be. I performed with them a month ago and their routine has the potential to be GREAT. They've had several injuries but I'm pretty sure everyone will be back for Chattanooga. I love Great White!

Tink is on my school team, along with Taylor L. and Caroline P. i tumble usually while GW practices! Hearing from the girls, and seeing all the hard work they put into practices, they have sooo much potential... and tumbling and stunts are looking fantastic!!:) It makes me sad that i couldn't compete this year :(

State All Stars i5 is definitely coming up a whole lot more difficulty in tumbling, creative pyramid, and they are becoming very consistent in hitting stunts!

no they weren't? They didn't compete this weekend. Tiger sharks went from Junior 5 to senior restricted this year. However they were fierce this weekend. Great job to Tiger and Hammerhead (small coed 4) for their first place finish at WSF!

ahh i wish hammer and tiger would go back to jr. 5 and senior CoEd 5... it feels weird

Cheer Sport Great White Sharks
I still say they're the best team in IOAG (and yes, I acknowledge that I'm biased). They would have placed 3rd last year at Worlds if they had hit day 2 (I believe), have come as high as 2nd in the past, and I would LOVE to see them pull off that first place, and with what they have, I think they can.

Back