Tell Me About Yourself!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Sydney and this will be my sixth year of cheerleading and my fifth (hopefully) year of all star! I currently cheer on my college team and hopefully on the level 6 team in my area. Welcome to the boards!:)

forgot to mention, Im 16, and obviously live in NC, however, I'm from CA.
and all my years of cheer have been allstar, all 9 going on 10 :)

Hi! I'm Paige. This will be my third year cheering, but my first all-star. I'm from NJ, I'm twelve and I cheer for All American All Stars Small Senior 3 (Blue)

My daughter is Ceara. She is 15 and this is her first year on ACE Warriors but her 3rd year competing with ACE. She is pretty beast and is the base in single base stunting. Go Tribe!!

:D

Love her!

I'm Hannah, I'm 18 and from Wisconsin. This will be my 7th year of cheerleading, and I currently cheer for the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay & the Green Bay Packers.

Hi! I'm Paige. This will be my third year cheering, but my first all-star. I'm from NJ, I'm twelve and I cheer for All American All Stars Small Senior 3 (Blue)

you're 12? you're pretty smart for 12 years old. I like you're reading yours posts and I'd never tought you're 12.

I'm Sarah, I'm 16, and I cheer for World Cup! This is my 4th season doing all star and my 3rd on my high schools varsity team :)

Back