All-Star Temper Tantrums While Competing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What I take from the Panthers video is that it looks like the safety spotter did an amazing job of getting over there and preventing the poor flyer from falling on her face and then quickly got out of the way. I think most teams would prefer they not be there,but he sure did his job in that situation.

I find it hilarious that you said meow in response considering the team. The stunt group nearest the camera that falls at around 0:27, the base on the right.

funny thing...she goes right to the point position in jumps...wish I could of seen her face after that

there's this team i've seen at competitions many times & last season every time i saw them this one flyer almost always fell from her stunt. i know who her base is (since we became friends from seeing each other so many times) & he had told me how upset it makes the group that she's so inconsistent. i was watching the worlds vod from home & their team was on & unfortunately she fell. instead of getting back up the group stood there & looked at all the other groups still up then turned back & just started yelling at each other until the sequence was over.. it was so bad

Two years ago and very high profile IOC5 team from Texas. A girl screaming at her bases behind the curtain, dropping the f-bomb and generally being a ridiculous bad sport. I was in complete shock, as was my team. This was not a 10 year old girl, rather a college age woman. All I can say is at least she kept it relatively private.

i had a flyer bail out of a squish.............like we had her and she just dropped her hands and fell to the ground. yeah i got pissed and gave her a nasty look but it didnt continue into the rest of the routine

Our old gyms highest level team was a Sr 3. They had a young flyer in one of their groups who was only 11 and known to be somewhat "babyish", so she was not really a true team member to the other girls. But most of them were at least polite and kind to her. At a small local invitational her stunts fell repeatedly. When the routine was over, one of her bases ran over to her and started screaming profanities at her and yelling they lost because of her. The base was removed from the program, but it was the most disgusting display I have ever seen at a cheerleading event.

I can't stand seeing flyers in the air shaking their heads and getting mad because the stunt is going wrong or about to fall. Then when they come down, they continue to shake their heads and actually end messing up in another stunt because they couldn't suck it up & keep it moving the first time.

I hate when people do this. If my group falls or i fell in tumbling, I wait till I'm off the mat to cry and get upset. People don't realize that when some messes up, the judges continue to look at that person through the next part.

So true!! And so does everyone else watching lol.

Back